~3~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

are you ready to get hyped up?

little taetae is on his way

i'm sorry if this chapter gets a bit confusing. please do tell me if anything is confusing

Three days.

There were only three days left till the wedding.

Jungkook tugged at his hair in frustration as he couldn't focus on his work. Giving up he hopes of getting any work done, he logged out of his laptop, switching it off and stuffing it in his bag, strolling out of his spacious office.

He needed some fresh air.

Jungkook sighed as he rubbed his head as he still hadn't figured out what Taehyung's issue was.

Why did he fucking hate him so much?

Yeah he wasn't the easiest person to be around but he hadn't even said a word when Taehyung had announced that he hated Jeon Jungkook.

Groaning internally at his stupid mind's conflicts, he nodded at his secretary as he passed his desk.

Looking at his secretary, he remembered that he had to fire him as soon as possible. He would have done it right away but he needed someone to deal with his work while he was off for the wedding.

Why did he want to fire his secretary though?

Well word had gotten around that his beloved secretary had found himself a boyfriend.

No, don't get him wrong. He never interfered into his employees personal lives.

But in this case, it was affecting his personal life.

His secretary, Yugyeom had decided to date him.

His ex-boyfriend.

BamBam.

That gold digging son of a bitch.

(i'm sorry, i dont mean any offence to the real ones. i'm only using their names with zero reference to the real peopele)

He had the audacity to show up at the office every evening to pick up Yugyeom, his new 'boyfriend' where less than a year ago, he had been busy getting fucked in the backseat of Jungkook's car, parked in this very car park.

How dare he.

How dare he show up here.

A shiver ran up his spine as he remembered the day when everything had crashed down on him by that single phone call. His dreams of the future, his love, his happiness all had been cruelly snatched away.

He had been planning to propose to him that week itself.

But then the hell personally cursed him or maybe the heavens blessed him.

Jungkook had been devastated when he had accidentally overheard that fated phone call.

'No. No Jungkook, don't think about that now. It will do you no good to remember the past. Focus on your future. Think about Taehyung. That pouty face which sometimes shows an adorable boxy smile worth dying for.'

Jungkook realized that he had never actually seen Taehyung's infamous boxy smile cause the only time they had met, Taehyung was nearly throwing a fit.

Why?

Because he apparently hates Jeon Jungkook.

It wasn't as if the older hadn't made an effort to understand what his issue was.