~27~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

an early update cause i couldnt resist lol

~~~~~

Taehyung clutched his stomach as he rolled of the couch, laughing his head off.

Jimin was absolutely hilarious.

He was currently telling him a story of younger Jungkook and how he had ran away from a snack vending machine when it just wouldn't give him the snack he wanted. He had kicked it hard with his foot, only ending up hurting himself so he was in tears and angry at the machine. So he ran to him mom whining about how the machine had bullied him and then hurt him.

And no, Jungkook wasn't a toddler.

He was twelve years old then.

Yes Jungkook was really just a big baby on the inside.

And Taehyung could confirm that judging by the fir the older had thrown when Taehyung had finished the last bottle of banana milkshake.

Jimin was also laughing his head off also on the opposite sofa. They both had instantly clicked and now they had spent the last two hours laughing their heads exchanging some really wild and crazy stories.

Well Jimin had spent most of his time exposing poor Jungkook by telling the other some really embarrassing stories.

Having literally grown up with up Jungkook with both of their families being close friends, Jimin knew every single embarrassing detail about Jungkook's life.

And what was better than enlightening his new husband with all these stories?

Yes Jimin was quite evil.

His innocent, cute looks were quite deceiving that way.

But he loved Jungkook to death.

The two shared a close bond with each other since childhood, being family friends.

And it was Jungkook who had introduced him to his best friend, Min Yoongi.

He and Yoongi had hit off immediately and now they were engaged after three years of dating.

Also Yoongi and Jungkook had been his rocks ever since he had been disowned by his parents for coming out and introducing Yoongi as his boyfriend two years ago.

They claimed that it was a disgrace to them and to save their reputation in the elites, they would disown him.

Yeah they were real airheads like most typical snobby, rich people.

But not all were like that. Jungkook's parents, even though they were one of the richest and influential family in the country, they had openly accepted their son's sexuality and had even helped finding a suitable life partner.

And they had made quite a fine choice.

Yes, Taehyung had qualified being worthy of Jungkook's husband.

The said man was now calming down finally as he continued to imagine a dorky twelve year old Jungkook whine about a snack vending machine.

"J-Jimin oh my gawd I don't believe Kookie would do that."

Taehyung said, still lying on the floor gasping for air as he calmed down a bit from all that laughing.

"I know right Tae. He was twelve!! Can you believe that?"

Jimin snorted before bursting into another fit of loud laughter.

"Jiminie tell me another story please. One more."