~16~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

i did manage to write a chapter teeheehee

things are going to escalate after this.

Taehyung sighed as he dropped his phone down on to the bed before walking into the balcony in Jungkook's, now their room.

Jungkook was currently in the shower, so Taehyung had to wait for him to come out before he could tell him about the call.

Jin hyung had just called, and he wasn't sure if he liked what he had just heard.

But before anything else, he needed to tell Jungkook about the call.

Wiping away a tear that had slipped out of his eyes, Taehyung stepped into the warm room, waiting for Jungkook to come out from the shower.

Sighing, he flopped on the bed, his feet dangling of the edge, head on one of the many pillows on the bed, fiddling with the strings of Jungkook's hoodie he was wearing.

Taehyung still hadn't had his stuff shifted here. Because of yesterday night's drama, Jin hyung hadn't been able to drop off his luggage.

That was why he had called Jin hyung up, to ask him when would he able to drop it off.

But he had heard something else, that had left a very unpleasant feeling.

Just then, the door of the bathroom opened, with Jungkook stepping out in just a pair of sweatpants hanging low on his waist, wiping his dark, wet hair with a towel.

Taehyung tried not to drool.

How could he not though?

That saucy muscle pig.

(read: sexy)

Fuchsia him and his ripped muscles and abs.

Closing his mouth, he averted his eyes, instead focusing on Jungkook's toes.

They were just slightly less appealing than his abs, for obvious reasons.

Jungkook removed the towel from front of his eyes, looking at Taehyung half lying on the bed, half dangling over the edge.

And his breath stopped.

Taehyung was wearing one of his hoodies, his favorite gray one which was as it is loose on him.

So that meant Taehyung was actually drowning in it.

The hem reached his thighs, making the boxer shorts disappear under it.

But, what had left him speechless, was how soft Taehyung looked.

Jungkook just wanted to pick him up and cuddle him all day.

And since, they both were free for the rest of the afternoon, there was nothing stopping him from doing so.

So Jungkook stalked up to the younger, who still laid there with a dazed expression on his face.

"Hey Tae."

He drawled, shaking the younger out of his thoughts.

Jungkook snickered to himself as he saw the younger's confused expression.

He could very well guess what had left the younger in such a daze. He had known this would happen so he had deliberately chosen to 'forget' his t-shirt outside.

Just to give Taehyung a mini show.

And no, Taehyung wasn't the first one to have this reaction.