~21~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

last filler i promise

Pulling on a shirt lying in the room, after pulling on some sweats, Jungkook slowly walked down the stairs nervous about how Taehyung would act around him now.

But it wasn't as if he had deliberately ran around the house in only a loosely tied towel.

He was worried if Taehyung was all right or had he burned himself or something.

By now he knew that the younger had low resistance to pain even normally.

As Jungkook entered the kitchen, he saw Taehyung sitting in the middle of the large kitchen island in the middle of the room, cross legged.

There was a jug of milk in front of him along with two bowls of cereals.

Looking up, Taehyung saw Jungkook enter the room, one hand awkwardly scratching behind his ear.

Giggling at the older's embarrassment and awkwardness, Taehyung said,

"Good Morning Kookie."

"Huh?"

Jungkook said looking up confused.

"Morning Kookie."

Taehyung giggled, trying to hide his smile behind his hand, not wanting to make the older feel worse.

(that adorable habit of his ohmygosh.)

"Oh. Morning Tae."

Still giggling, Taehyung gestured to the older pointing at the food in front of him,

"Breakfast?"

Jungkook looked up at him awkwardly, noticing what he was pointing at, and then nodded his head, bobbing it up and down.

"Oh yeah. Sure."

He said pulling a stool to sit on.

Looking at the bowls, he looked up at the younger,

"Only plain cornflakes?"

Now it was Taehyung's turn to blush.

looking down he mumbles, fiddling with his fingers,

"Umm I tried making some breakfast for you but.."

Jungkook urged him to continue as Taehyung paused middle of the sentence.

"But?"

"Erm it burnt."

Taehyung murmured, feeling embarrassed, hiding his face behind his hands.

Jungkook chuckled at that, as he said.

"What were you planning on making?"

"Pancakes"

Taehyung whispered, embarrassed now.

"Aww Tae that;s really sweet and thoughtful of you. But it's okay if you can't cook okay?"

Jungkook said, feeling touched that the younger had tried making him breakfast even though he didn't know how to cook.

It was one of the facts that he had learnt yesterday.

"But I wanted to thank you for the last two days and so I thought I'd show my gratitude to you by making you breakfast."

Taehyung whispered, looking down, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.