~33~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

fluff?

also i advise u to read the last 2-3 chapters again to like fully enjoy this chapter yk

ps. im headbanging to daechwita as i write this lmfao

~~~~~

Jungkook's heart clenched as he heard the younger whimper the words, as he curled up into a ball, shivering from the cold seeping into his body from the icy floor of the closet.

How long had he even been here?

He had spoken to his mother for quite a while and if his sense of time was right, the younger had walked out of the room around an hour back.

That meant Taehyung had been lying here for around an hour, locked in the dark, icy closet.

Jungkook knelt down and crawled inside and slowly took the whimpering younger's face into his hands.

His cheeks were cold and damp because of the nonstop tears streaming down Taehyung's cheeks.

"B-baby? L-look at me?"

Jungkook whispered, rubbing the pad of his thumb to wipe away the tears.

He felt so terrible for not finding the younger soon enough. It was all his fault.

Again.

How could he have been so careless to have let the younger roam around the house on his own, when he was in little space.

Taehyung refused to open his eyes scared that he was dreaming about his Dada coming and finding him and if he opened his eyes, his Dada would go away.

Even though his Dada forgot about him, he didn't want him to go away.

He still loved his Dada even if he didn't love him anymore.

So he shook his head indignantly,

"N-no w-wakey wakey. D-dada'll g-go a-away."

He said, interrupted by his hicupping and soft sobbing.

Jungkook's heart broke at the younger's words.

How could he have been so careless, he reproached himself. Carefully he slid his arms under Taehyung's curled up body, lifting him off the cold floor and pulling him into his lap.

His eyes widened as he realized how the younger was practically shaking and trembling with cold in his arms.

"T-Tae baby. L-let's get you somewhere warm."

Jungkook said, choking on his words, voice thick, eyes filling with tears.

Slowly he got up, Taehyung still curled up in his arms, his thumb now in his mouth, sucking on it.

Frowning, Jungkook quickly walked out of the store room and climbed up to their room.

Slowly and carefully, trying not to jostle Taehyung, whose eyes were still shut tightly, Jungkook climbed on the bed and softly placed Taehyung on the middle of the bed.

Stretching over the younger's body, he reached out to pull the duvet over the younger's trembling body.

Once he made sure that Taehyung was tucked carefully from all sides, he pushed himself of the bed, getting up to get some hot water bottles from the bathroom and extra blankets from the closet to get the younger warm.