~2~

A/N: Ayyo ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Jeon Jungkook

Jung Hoseok walked into the CEO's cabin with a bundle of papers that were required for the meeting, the next day.

It was already 11 pm and the meeting was early the next day.

But Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of the Jeom Enterprises sat at his desk, on his huge leather chair, typing away on his laptop.

Scattered on the desk were approximately 14 mugs, with coffee stains on the inside.

"Jungkook! Are you crazy? 14 mugs of coffee?"

The said man looked up momentarily at his desk, glancing at the offending mugs, only to look back at his screen, unaffected.

"Oh my secretary left 3 hours back so she didn't take these away. That's why they're still here. The ones I used before this have already been cleared."

What. The. Fuck.

Okay that's it.

This young man is going to face the wrath of an angry ball of sunshine.

And mind you, an angry ball of sunshine means only one thing.

Severe sun burns.

Hoseok yelled at the inattentive young man sitting in front of him.

"You had more than 14 cups of coffee in ONE DAY?"

Because of the sudden loud noise, the said man jumped a bit in his place, taken aback as his usually calm, peaceful and soft spoken hyung yelled at him.

Annoyed, he spoke back, a tad bit too loudly.

"Jeez why are you screaming so much?"

Now it was Hoseok's turn to be surprised.

Jungkook never spoke like that to his hyungs.

The respect demanding voice was reserved for the people who didn't know him, who couldn't see past his cold, rude facade.

Something was wrong, very wrong.

Something was bothering the younger man, worrying him.

And knowing Jungkook, he wouldn't tell anyone till someone forced him to tell him.

He wasn't good at expressing his emotions and feelings ever since that happened.

"Jungkook what's wrong with you?"

Jungkook just looked up, a lost and confused expression on his face as if Hoseok had just asked him to solve a complex integration problem.

Yeah, calculus hadn't ever been Jungkook's strong point in high school.

So Hoseok rephrased his question for the younger's better understanding.

"Why are you drinking so much coffee, staying up in your office till like 11, knowing very well that your meeting is at 8 am SHARP?"

"Wait. Drinking so much coffee? I didn't drink so much coffee though. "

'Jeez. Which world has this boy been living in?' thought the older man, getting slightly frustrated at the younger's behaviour.

'Breathe in. Breathe out Hobi. You can do this.' he thought internally, trying not to snap at the confused male sitting in front of him.

"Jeon Jungkook. You drank through fourteen mugs of coffee in just three hours and then you're telling me that much coffee?? Are you serious?"