~8~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

extra update cause i got too excited.

also its a slightly longer chapter sowwie..

also shit's about to go down, pls don't kill me :))

tae's outfit up there

The rest of the wedding went by in a blur.

Everyone congratulating him, most unknown, a few known. Foods and drinks passing around for the lunch, people laughing and socializing, sudden hugs and shows of public affection from people he hadn't even seen till today.

Everyone was so hyped from the Jeon-Kim wedding.

But to Taehyung everything had been a whizz.

His mind was a whirl of emotions, thoughts and feelings.

He didn't know what to think, about his father, about Jeon Jungkook, his husband, about Jin hyung knowing everything, about his pending conversation with Namjoon hyung, about his overwhelming mother who was showing more emotion and love to Taehyung today than she had in 22 years together.

It was so fusching overwhelming and tiring.

But he was pretty sure that he remembered only five things from the wedding. Quite distinctly for that matter.

One.

Jungkook's eyes.

Those warm orbs looked down at him as if they were hiding a world behind them that he was willing to share with Taehyung only if he wanted.

Those warn, chocolatey brown, that reminded him of the way he liked his hot chocolate on rainy days, that had looked at him as if he were promising the world to him.

And maybe he actually did.

With those two simple words.

"I do."

Nothing in the world could compare to the magic those two syllables held.

That was the second thing that he remembered from the wedding.

Jungkook's soft, crystal clear voice that hadn't even hesitated even once when he took Taehyung as his legally wedded husband.

(fun fact: i wrote awfully wedded husband the first time. rip.)

Third.

The thick, yet elegant platinum band that adorned his left hand ring finger now.

The cool metal that Jungkook had slipped on to his finger, held by those beautiful fingers.

The metal band binding them to each other for the rest of their lives if their wedding vows were to be followed.

Fourth.

When the priest had announced them as husband and husband, as Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung.

Jeon Taehyung.

Somehow, that name felt just so right.

Even though he hated the reason for the name.

And then the last thing, but the most detailed thing he remembered out of everything.

The most magical moment of the entire wedding.

His hand came up to his lips, lightly tracing his lips, as if trying to remember the feeling all over again.