~32~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

fluff fluff and fluff

~~~~~

Jungkook finally calmed down from laughing at the younger's cuteness after and entire minute or two after Taehyung ran out of the room.

Assuming that the younger had rushed out of the room only because he was annoyed at his for laughing at his cuteness, Jungkook hadn't bothered rushing behind him immediately.

He probably was out in the living room, sitting with his arms crossed across his chest and the biggest pout on his face.

Cooing at the image in his head, Jungkook pushed himself off the bed and got up.

Stretching his arms, he yawned before rushing into the bathroom cause he realized he had forgotten that he had to pee really urgently.

As he washed his hands after he was done using the bathroom, he heard his phone ring. Wiping his hands on the napkin, he noticed it was his mother calling as he picked it up.

"Hey Mom!"

He greeted, happy to hear from his mother. He hadn't really spoken to her since the wedding.

And if he was being honest, he did miss her.

He was his Mama's boy after all.

"Hello to you too Jungkook."

She said brightly. Her voice so bright and jolly that he could actually hear her smile through the phone.

"What's up Mom!"

Jungkook said, grinning to himself. He loved his mom to death honestly.

"I have a complaint."

She said after a long drawn exaggerated sigh.

"About what?"

Jungkook asked, smirking to himself, cause he knew what his mother was going to say. She would complain how he was hogging Tae all to himself cause, she loved Taehyung just as much as Jungkook himself did.

She found him very cute and adorable, so she kept insisting on meeting up with him for teas and talks before the wedding.

But now ever since the wedding, she had gotten no opportunity to meet the younger.

"That you have not even called your mother even once after the very happening wedding and nor have I gotten to meet your adorable husband. How busy have you both been? I pity Tae honestly."

She said with a lilt in her voice, teasing Jungkook.

"Moooom!"

Jungkook whined, at his mother's innuendo.

His mom lived to embarrass him honestly.

"Seriously though Kook. Can Tae even walk?"

Jungkook groaned at his mother's teasing. Why was she like this honestly? Why did she live to annoy him?

"Mooommm."

His mother chuckled at the other end of the call.

"Okay okay sweetie. I'll stop teasing you. Happy?"

"Very."

Jungkook said sarcastically. His mom was the death of him.

"Hmm. So why did you call Mom?"

Jungkook asked after a moment of silence. He leaned back against the headrest, lazily playing with his hair.

"I wanted to ask you if you are free tomorrow. Your father and I were planning to come over for dinner if that was all right for the two of you."