~20~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!

again this is a filler

sorry.

Jungkook stretched his arms over his head, yawning loudly as he slowly opened his eyes.

It had been 3 days since the wedding and the 2 days into the deal he had made with Taehyung.

And Jungkook could safely say that the odds of Taehyung agreeing to let Jungkook be his caregiver were much higher than not.

After the razor incident, little TaeTae and Jungkook had spent rest of the evening cuddling in bed and watching cartoons.

Later on, Jungkook had cooked both of them some instant ramen, both of them had been very exhausted after the long day that had been physically and emotionally draining.

So after eating their dinner, with Jungkook feeding the younger while acting like an elephant making loud fart like noises, both had immediately fallen asleep the minute their heads touched their pillow.

The next day when they had woken up, Taehyung was out of his headspace, so they had spent the day lazing around, getting to know each other.

And Jungkook could quite proudly say that he had learnt many many interesting things about the younger boy.

He knew that Taehyung loved making an elephant out of the moles on his arm.

He knew that Taehyung liked baths more than showers.

He knew that Taehyung was scared of sharks because he got chased by one when he fell of a cruise ship when he was 18.

He knew that Taehyung loved rains and storms only if he was indoors.

He knew that if Taehyung had a choice, he wanted to live in Antarctica, so that he could play with penguins.

He knew that Taehyung wanted to become an artist or a saxophone player if he had had the choice.

(not a sexy porn star.)

He was learning all the little things about the younger.

And every little thing was pulling him in deeper.

Smiling at all the cute thoughts in his head, Jungkook's eyes finally opened completely.

Yawning, he stretched his body, feeling with his hands around the bed to search for Taehyung, to pull him close and cuddle with him for another hour or so.

But as Jungkook reached out, he was disappointed to find only empty space.

Frowning, he pushed himself off the bed, looking around the room to see if Taehyung was around.

But to his disappointment, he was no where in sight.

He strained his ears to see if he could hear if the shower was on or not, but he couldn't hear a thing.

So that meant either Taehyung was taking a bath or he was outside.

Pouting because he missed a chance to cuddle with Taehyung, Jungkook got off the bed, and strolled towards the bathroom, twisting his back to get rid of the soreness.

Taehyung had probably slept with his head on his chest so that's why he would have slept in the same position the entire night.

That's why his back was sore.

Not for any other funny reasons okay?

And also, it would have been the other way round if something had happened the previous night.