~31~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

a bit of fluff before some drama teeheehee

~~~~~

Jungkook looked fondly at the younger, who's head was currently lying in his lap, a pacifier in his mouth that he was sucking on softly. He looked so content at at peace it was overwhelming.

After their exhausting evening that had been so overwhelming for both of them, Taehyung had slipped into his head space.

Currently the two of them were lying on the bed, cuddling. They still had to eat dinner but they needed to still make it and Taehyung seemed to refuse to let Jungkook go to even get his phone from the living room to order take-out.

Yeah, Taehyung was behaving like a clingy baby right now.

Not that Jungkook minded it. It just meant he had more excuses and time to cuddle with younger, something he seemed to love doing a lot off late, considering how much he disliked skinship usually.

Yes, he was a whipped man for Taehyung.

Jungkook brought his hand up to gently stroke Taehyung's brunette hair. The younger was busy playing with the rings on his finger which he had not removed this time.

When he felt Jungkook's finger softly scratch over his scalp, he looked at the older with curious eyes, his attention now focused on the older's fond smile and the soft look with which Jungkook was looking at him.

"D-dwada?"

He asked, his voice muffled over the pacifier in his mouth.

He wanted to know why his Dada was looking at him like that.

Jungkook just smiled as he pulled the younger up completely onto his lap, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist. Staring deep into Taehyung's warm, yet confused eyes, he placed a soft kiss on his nose.

"Dada loves you so much baby."

Taehyung's lips spread into his boxy wide smile at the older's words and giggled softly, the pacifier falling out of his mouth, onto the bed.

"TaeTae l-lubs d-dada too."

He said, before smashing his lips onto the older's, pressing a wet kiss onto Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook's eyes crinkled on their sides as he broke into the widest smile ever.

TaeTae was the most precious person he had ever met in his entire life. He was too cute and adorable for his own good.

Jungkook pressed his forehead to the younger's staring into his deep brown eyes, before pulling back to press a kiss onto his forehead.

Taehyung giggled at that,

"D-dada i-it t-twickles!!"

Jungkook smirked at that.

So his baby boy was ticklish?

Slowly he untangles his arms from around Taehyung's waist and started tickling his sides.

Taehyung shrieked and he started twisting and turning in Jungkook's grasp to escape his tickles.

"D-Dada n-no t-tw-twickles p-puh-leaseee"

He said, gasping for air in between the fits of laughter as Jungkook refused to relent and let go of the younger.

Jungkook chuckled at the younger's begging for his to stop as he thrashed around in his grip.

But Jungkook was too strong for Taehyung.