~39~

a/n: updates after forever idek when the next one is sorry!!

taehyung jumped on to jungkook's back as he got off the kitchen counter. wrapping his arms tightly around the older's neck, but still making sure it wasnt too tight either, he put his neck in the crook of jungkook's shoulder blade and wrapped his legs around the elder's torso tightly.

Jungkook walked towards the sofa and sat down, turning his body to prop the small boy onto his lap so that he was lying sideways across his stomach.

Taehyung immediately snuggled himself closer and rested his head in between Jungkook's collarbones, placing kisses along the soft skin there.

Jungkook chuckled lightly at the action and ran his fingers through the soft strands of Taehyungs soft hair, humming contently as Taehyung continued kissing the base of his neck, making him shiver and hold back another laugh at how cute the younger was being.

Taehyung shifted around so that he could get comfortable and then relaxed against the elder, letting out a sigh of contentment

It took less than ten minutes for both boys to fall asleep. They had woken up once during the night, Jungkook falling asleep first. Suddenly Jungkook awoke to the sound of Taehyung crying softly. 

The boy must've been having nightmare judging by his soft cries. He was still half asleep so Jungkook didn't want to wake the other up by moving him. Instead, he just pulled him close to his chest, snuggling him tight until the younger quietened down and fell asleep again.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief when he saw that taehyung was finally asleep.

He leaned over to get a better view of the younger, and as he did he noticed that taehyungs lips were slightly parted and tears stained his cheeks from the dream he had.

Jungkook couldn't help but brush some of the hair out of his face as he felt the urge to protect him from whatever he was dreaming about.

He looked so tired, so vulnerable...like an angel. Jungkook decided not to wake him up and instead went back to sleep next to him. 

The next morning when the boys woke up, jungkook wasn't the only one who woke up first.Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and squinted them, trying to adjust to the bright light coming from outside his window. 

His gaze wandered around the room for a few moments before he realized where exactly he was. A huge smile appeared on his face and he practically lunged forward, burying his face into jungkooks neck and squeezing as tight as he possibly could without waking him up. 

Jungkook was a little surprised, but soon returned the embrace, holding taehyung close."Morning sunshine," he cooed softly as he rubbed circles on taehyungs lower back with his thumbs.

Taehyung mumbled something incomprehensible into jungkooks neck and tightened his grip."What was that?" Jungkook whispered, leaning in to kiss the top of his boyfriends head gently. 

"M'hungwy..." taehyung replied quietly, still clinging to jungkook as if his life depended on it.Jungkook laughed and lifted taehyung up, swinging him slightly before sitting him down in the middle of the sofa.

"C'mon. Let's go eat something." 

"I wanna cuddle," taehyung pouted, grabbing onto jungkooks wrist before he could leave the living room. 

"You don't have to ask twice," Jungkook smiled as he picked taehyung up and carried him to the dining area.The two boys climbed into their seats at the table, jungkook sitting on the left side and taehyung sat right next to him. 

They each had food on their plates, so after they ate a quick breakfast, jungkook carried taehyung to the bedroom to clean up. 

"Can we watch some TV? Pretty please?" the small boy asked as he sat on the bed while Jungkook packed their dirty clothes away. 

"Okay! If you promise to take a bath after I clean up your room and we'll finish our movie, I'll do anything," jungkook grinned.Taehyung beamed and nodded. 

"Promise."

Jungkook smiled again and kissed his forehead as he placed the box he was packing onto the dresser before turning to look at taehyung.

"Alright. Come here."

He bent down to give taehyung a proper hug and kissed his lips sweetly. He picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom.

As he set him down on the bathtub, jungkook pulled a bath toy and some shampoo out of his bag. 

He poured some shampoo into the bottle and washed taehyung's hair gently.

"Do you like the bubbles?"

jungkook asked with a smirk, noticing how excited the younger got whenever he had bubbles in his hair. Taehyung nodded eagerly and reached up for the soap. 

Jungkook carefully helped the boy wash off his hair, taking extra care not to mess him up. 

"All done!" he exclaimed, helping taehyung step out of the tub and wrap him in a towel. 

"Thank you!" taehyung giggled, pulling him into a big hug.

"Anything for my bubbly baby boy," Jungkook smiled, planting a kiss on top of his head. 

As taehyung walked back into his bedroom, jungkook stood outside for a moment before following him to the livingroom and sitting on the couch.

Taehyung crawled into jungkooks lap and started playing with his hair, smiling happily as jungkook played with his fingers.

"Dada is being good today, right dada?" he teased as jungkook continued to play with his hair."

Of course," jungkook chuckled, kissing his temple lightly.

"Dada loves making your pretty hair nice and shiny like this."

Taehyung giggled once more and buried his face further into jungkooks neck.

"Then dada needs a story to read to you!"

the youngers eyes widened in surprise.He turned to look up at jungkook and gave him a soft giggle as he tried not to burst out in giggles due to being ticklish.

"A new story?!" he shrieked, jumping a little as he hugged jungkook even tighter.

"Yes! Dada will read you a new story!" jungkook said, picking taehyung up and placing him on his lap.

a/n: is anyone even still reading :/