~11~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

it's fucking full of fluff

i hope ya all like it :)

~~~~~

finally the chapter that you all have been waiting for.

The car pulled up into the driveway of Jungkook's mansion.

It was huge, it was grand, it spelled rich without leaving any space for doubt of it being anything else other than glamorous.

But yet Jungkook always found something to call home in it.

Smiling softly at the sleeping boy in his lap, he gently hooked his arms under Taehyung's knees, carefully lifting him up in his arms.

As Jungkook carried him out of the car, Taehyung stirred a bit in his arms,maing a soft whining sound and then mumbled something like,

"Tata, T-taetae wan T-tata."

Even though Jungkook had no idea who Tata was, though he could guess, he swooned over the pout the younger had on his face.

Could he get any more cuter?

Cooing softly at him, Jungkook softly whispered,

"Soon baby, we'll get Tata soon. For now, sleep."

And he pressed a soft kiss onto the younger's forehead.

And like magic, the younger's face relaxed, slipping deeper into his slumber.

Chuckling softly at Taehyung's reaction, Jungkook climbed up the stairs to the entrance of his mansion, the door being held open by one of his maids, carefully carrying Taehyung across the threshold of the house.

Even after everything, the wedding traditions were still done right.

Even though everything about their wedding and them was nontraditional.

Jungkook went up to his room, deciding to let the younger sleep for a while, so that he could have some time to think and let everything actually sink in, and then have a conversation with Taehyung.

Carefully tucking in Taehyung under the duvet of his bed and placing pillows on either side of him to make sure he doesn't roll off the bed, he stepped back, a tiny soft smile gracing his face.

Taehyung looked so fucking adorable, Jungkook could swear he couldn't breathe.

He could even spend the entire night just staring at the younger, even though that made him sound like a creep, but he would be still be happy.

But then he remembered the issues he had at hand, so he went down to his kitchen to get himself banana milkshake, something he drank a lot whenever he was stressed and wasn't in office.

In office it was coffee cause he was the cold and emotionless CEO who liked his coffee like his soul, dark, hot and bitter.

Yeah he loved living up to the stereotypes.

But at home he was a huge softie.

A softie who loved his banana milkshake.

But right now Jungkook's mind was full of thoughts and questions and confusions.

What was he to do now?

Even when Taehyung wakes up, what will he say?

"Hey Tae you slipped in middle of your reception when you saw your dad's dead body, do you want me to be your caregiver?''