~34~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen!!

punishie time?

~~~~~

"Tae baby. I think we need a set of rules and punishments."

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with wide doe eyes, confused as to what his Dada meant.

"R-rooles? W-wassat dada?"

Jungkook smiled softly at the innocence in Taehyung's eyes, as he pressed a kiss on to his forehead.

"Nothing you need to worry about now baby. When Taehyungie is back, I'll talk with him about it."

Taehyung nodded his head earnestly,

"O-otay D-dada."

Jungkook smiled fondly at his obedient baby boy.

"For now baby, let Dada show you how muuuuch he loves his baby. Kay?"

Taehyung looked up with a big smile on his face.

''Dada lub Taetae?"

Jungkook giggled as he held the younger's face between his palm, squishing his cheeks.

"Dada"

Jungkook leaned forward placing a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

"Loves"

Another kiss on the younger's nose, making him giggle.

"TaeTae"

Another on his left cheek that was still squished by his palms.

"Sooooo."

Another on his right cheek, causing the younger to giggle even more.

"Much"

And he softly placed a chaste kiss on the younger's plump lips, making him giggle even more.

Jungkook pulled back a little to look into the younger's joyful eyes.

"Is my baby happy now? Does he believe that Dada loves his babyboy soooooooo much?"

Taehyung giggled at the older's words, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck, he hid his face in the crook of his neck, nuzzling the exposed skin softly.

"Taetae l-lubs Dada"

Jungkook smiled softly, burying his nose into the younger's soft, fluffy hair.

"Let's sleep now baby. You must be exhausted."

Taehyung just hummed in reply, already drifting off slowly.

Being in his Dada's arm made him feel safe and soft.

And within minutes, Taehyung was fast asleep, body curled up into a ball around Jungkook's.

And so was Jungkook, cradling the younger's body close to his.

~~~~~

Taehyung yawned as his eyes fluttered open slowly. He felt fresh and well rested, something he had been waking up to a lot now days, ever since he didn't have to live with the constant fear of waking up in little space and getting caught.

Turning to his side, he faced Jungkook who was still sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung smiled softly as he observed the soft features of the older's face. The older was usually stressed whenever he was awake or Taehyung wasn't close enough to observe them carefully enough.