~13~

A/N: ayyo ladies and gentlemen

this chapter is split into two parts or maybe even three

cause its SO FUCKING LONG

so part one here ya go

Jungkook pushed himself up on the head rest to make them more comfortable, pulling a pillows and stacked them behind him, Taehyung still sitting on his lap, with Jungkook's arms wrapped around him.

"I'll be honest Tae, I have almost no idea what to do and what not to. I'm scared I'll do something wrong that might hurt you. So I need you to tell me about your comfort zones, habits and everything."

Jungkook said, looking straight into Taehyung's wide brown eyes, trying to convey his sincerity and honesty through his eyes.

He needed Taehyung to know that he was doing this out of sincerity and not pity or obligation.

Taehyung sighed softly, nodding his head. Hesitantly he spoke, looking down at his fingers he was busy fidgeting with.

"Judging by yesterday night, it was okay. I don't think anything that made me uncomfortable happened so it's all right. You don't need to worry anymore."

Jungkook wanted to pull his hair in frustration.

Why wouldn't Taehyung even give him a chance to prove himself?

It was always the same, one step forward two steps back.

But this time he wasn't going to give in. He would make Taehyung give him a chance at least.

So taking a deep breath, he spoke softly yet firmly.

"Tae, it's okay just tell me. It's okay, I won't judge you. I need to know if I want to help you."

But Taehyung refused to let Jungkook in.

He hadn't ever let anyone in before, other than Jin hyung of course, but no one else, so why now?

Why should he trust Jungkook and how does he know that he isn't just acting right now?

All right, Jungkook was nice to him yesterday but that was because he was to distraught over seeing his father being shot.

But that didn't mean Jungkook was his appointed caregiver now.

Taehyung was perfectly capable of looking out for himself even when he was a little just like he had been for the last few years.

"You don't need to help me. Look yesterday night, I was just distraught over seeing father and mother. But I can look after myself on my own even in littlespace. I have for years till now."

Jungkook paused for a second.

How long had Taehyung been a little and how long has he been hiding this?

Voicing his question, he asked,

"Years?"

Taehyung bent his head as he nodded softly and mumbled.

"Since I turned 18 approximately."

Taehyung remembered how much he freaked out that day.

He was having a very bad day even though it was his birthday when he had slipped the first time.

No one had remembered his birthday, not even his parents.

Back then he hadn't met Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung had gone on an international business trip.