chapter 23

*CAMERONS POV*

Today is Blaire's 4th birthday and the family couldn't be happier. It's so crazy that 4 years ago my daughter was born. 4 years.

"I can't wait for Blaire's party!" Jessa squeals hanging up decorations outside by the pool. Blaire really wanted a pool party because she just recently learned how to swim.

I walk in the house to distract the kids from looking outside while Jessa sets up.

I walk up the stairs and see Blaire and Jilly in the crib. "Blaire how did you get in there?" I smile then shake my head. I take her out and she attempts to run downstairs.

"Blaire why don't we stay up here." I suggest as I take Jillian out of the crib and hold her.

Blaire throws her head back then sighs. I could tell she was anxious. I laughed and sat down in the rocking chair. Blaire ran over and climbed on my lap.

"Daddy what kind of presents am I getting!?" Blaire opens her eyes widely and smiles big.

"How do you know your getting anything?" I joke and she raises one eyebrow.

"Because it's my birthday! Don't you remember?" Blaire laughs as she says this.

"Of course, I was there!" I smile and remember the crazy, but exciting day.

After an hour or so Jessa walks up giving me the ready and Blaire runs down the stairs at lightning speed. She looks outside at all the blue and pink decorations.

"Woah..." Blaire studies the outside as she presses herself against the window. Both Jessa and I laugh.

"Come on girls lets get you in you bathing suits." Jessa says grabbing both girls.

I was already ready so I waited for guest to arrive. Mostly the guest were my friends and their girlfriends, wife's, and kids. Also some of Jessa's friends from work and some of my friends from work, as well as Blaire's daycare friends.

The first guest were Emery, Shawn, Lola and Logan Mendes. Then, Nash and Maddie along with Hayes and Bella. Next was Dillon, Lily, Erin and Austin Rupp. A few moments later Jacob and Mahogany came. Then the Jacks, Kenny and Sammy. After them came Matthew, Joslyn (his wife) and Ricky (their year old son).

Soon after they arrived Aaron and Lauren arrived with Brent. The rest of the guest were mostly Blaire's friends and their parents or Jessa's friends from school. The house was pretty full.

"Your house is beautiful!" Bella said grabbing a can of soda and taking a seat next to me.

"Thank you." I exclaim. "But trust me it's hard to maintain." She laughs.

"I bet."

We chat for a while until Jack Gilinsky catches our attention.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" He calls so everyone looks his way. He picked up Blaire and held her princess style.

"Blaire is having a birthday today!" He says and everyone says 'Happy Birthday'

"So not 3 but 4 cheers for Blaire!" Jack starts. Sammy and Kenny start the chant.

"Blaire! Blaire!" Everyone joins in and on the 4th time Jack tosses Blaire in the pool and she laughs.

Everyone laughs and clap. This is a pretty awesome birthday for a 4 year old.

"She's getting all the guys." Bella jokes which causes me to laugh.

"I guess so." I smile.

Nash then walks over with Maddie who is holding Jillian.

"Nashley!" I laugh and we do our handshake.

"You raised some pretty awesome kids." Maddie smiles making Jilly giggle.

I smile and we talk until I hear the doorbell ring. I looked around noticing everyone was already here. Confused, I walked inside and opened the door.

"Surprise!"

I stood in shock and I smiled a huge smile. I couldn't believe who arrived at my doorstep...