chapter 26

*JESSA POV*

Today was the day I was going to marry my true love, Cameron Alexander Dallas. Today was the day the 1 ring I had would no longer stand alone.

I was beyond excited when I woke up in a huge suite in the Bahamas. We had arrived late last night so everyone else was still sleeping. I was wide awake staring at the clock.

"7 hours." I said to myself. It was exactly 7 hours until we would both say I do.

"What are you doing awake already?" sleepy Cam said rolling over.

"I can't sleep knowing today I'm marrying the love of my life." I whisper smiling bright. I wanted to kiss him, but I knew it was against tradition, not like Cameron and I were traditional.

Our wedding was at the same location Cameron proposed to me. The wedding was only having a small group of friends from ether side and family. We didn't have much family, but we did what we could. Cam invited Nash's family because they basically are his family and I invited Emery's family because they have been so good to Shawn and I.

My maid of honor is Emery and my 1 brides maid is Lily. Cameron's best man is Nash and his 1 grooms man is Jack Gilinsky. The flower girls are Blaire, Lola, Erin and Jillian. Our ring barriers are Logan and Austin.

Of course we also invited the whole Magcon crew with there girlfriends, wives and kids.

*2 hours later*

It was around 8:00 so I decided to head out to the bridal suite with the girls. I said goodbye to Cameron for the last time before we were married.

In the bridal suite Emery, Lily and there two little girls were already getting ready. I jumped into the shower after saying "hi" then dried my hair, put on a pair of shorts and a tank, and I sat in the makeup chair where a professional was going to do my hair and makeup.

My hair was in a braided up-do and my makeup looked gorgeous. I was extremely impressed with the lovely work that was done with my face. I felt beautiful.

"Jess time for the dress!" Emery smiled and took the dress off the hanger and handed it to me. I changed and breathed heavily. I couldn't believe in less then 2 hours I was getting married. My dress was a simple straight dress with beautiful beading around my waist and shoulders.

"Mommy you look so pretty." Blaire said looking up at me. Tears started to roll down my eyes as I looked at my wonderful daughter.

*CAMERONS POV*

I sat in the grooms room silently. I was nervous, excited, scared, yet so ready. I knew this was right.

"30 minutes man." Jack said sitting next to me. He must've noticed how nervous I looked because he patted my back.

"Cameron you'll do fine." Jack assured me. "If Jessa is the one, then why are you questioning yourself?"

"I'm not questioning myself. I'm just scared for the future." I sighed and I could feel my eyes starting to sting.

"Why? Isn't this what you wanted?" Jack seemed really concerned.

"Of course, it's just after all this. After the honeymoon stage. What if we aren't as lovey dovey? What if we fight more? Jack I'm so scared." I started to cry and my face turned red.

"Why are you so worried about that? This is now. Who knows what's going to happen in the future, but right now your so happy with Jessa and Jessa is so happy with you. If you think about negative things that could happen, they will. Think of the positive and make them a reality." Jack stood up and paced as he said this.