chapter 7✥

*SOPHIAS POV*
I stare straight ahead. Don't tell me it's him. OH GAWD ITS HIM. It's Cameron Dallas, also the father of my son. I sigh and look at Matthew worried. He drags me over to a couch where I begin to cry as Cameron stands still staring at my with his jaw dropped.

"Shh, Sophia it's ok." Matt says calmly. My son, Wayne, runs over to an arcade machine. Cameron's eyes follow him as he runs over. He studies the features of his son. His son he never knew he had.

Next to Cameron is a girl who looks in her early 20's. She turns cameron around and hugs him tight. I look straight ahead at him. I want to talk.

"Matt I want to talk with him." I say firmly as I walk over strong, yet so worried. The blonde girl who was hugging Cameron takes a small girl, looking 3, out to the pool after she kisses Cam on the cheek.

"Hi." I say looking into his eyes. I remember those eyes. I remember all about him.

"Hey." he said back giving me a short hug. "Look" he started. I knew this is where the apology was going to come out.

"You don't need to apologize because I'm not upset." I said to him as I looked at my son playing the game. "But our son, may be because he never had a father."

*CAMERONS POV*

I look at my son again after Sophia motions her hand toward him.

"Can I talk to him? Will he believe me?" I ask looking at her wiping the tears out of her eyes.

"Yes." she responds. "I have talked to him about this many times. He understands what a father is. He understands that it is you, Cameron Dallas."

I walk towards him and see he is playing the game. I toughen up and try to act like a father, to my 8 year old son.

"Hey bud." I say as he turns around and looks at me. "I'm your dad."

"Dad?" his face lights up and he hugs me. "I've always wanted to meet you!"

"Same here." I smile. "Look I'm sorry I haven't been there for you. I really am." he shakes his head.

"No dad you were. If you weren't, I wouldn't be here." he laughs and so do I. My son is so cool. "It's Wayne by the way, if you didn't know." he says shrugging.

"So tomorrow night maybe you and I can hang out?" I ask.

"Ya!" He says jumping up and down. I laugh and give him a high five as I walk out to the pool to find Jessa.

I find her tanning on a lounge chair and Blaire is in the pool with Lola and Shawn. I sit down in the other lounge chair and take off my shirt.

"Hey!" She says as soon as she notices me. "I'm guessing it went well."

"It went great! Sophia and Wayne are so understanding and so cool! Tomorrow Wayne and I are gonna go out and do stuff." I say confident. she laughs and kisses my cheek.

||Life is good. Really Really Good.||