chapter 3✥

*JESSA POV*

"Cameron I'm keeping a secret from you." I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Jessa..." Cameron says firmly.

I sigh. "A year ago my mom came back from the military."

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" he says smiling. "That's great!"

I shake my head. "No Cameron it's not. When she came back, she was dead. She was brought back for her funeral, but I didn't go. I didn't know her well enough. I was to depressed. I regret it." I cry more and more and Cam pulls me into a hug.

"Shh baby it's ok. Why wouldn't you tell me? I would've helped you." he said stroking my hair and rubbing my back as I sobbed on his shoulder.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to expect me to go." I say breathing heavy.

"I would never expect you to do something that you didn't want to. Your amazing and I love you with all my heart." Cam said pulling out of the hug and putting his hands on my shoulders. I cried more and nodded.

"Cameron I want to go. Go to her grave." I said wiping my tears away.

"Are you 100% sure?" Cam asks in a firm tone. I just nod.

"But what about Blaire..?" I ask worried. She has no idea.

"She will have to find out soon enough. We should bring her. She needs to know." Cameron says smiling and I smile back. We passionately kiss and we go to our room, where the kiss becomes stronger.