chapter 4✥

*JESSA POV*

I wake up next to Cameron on my bed. I smile and get up to get ready to see my mother at her grave. I sigh briefly then get ready. I do my morning rituals then pick out an outfit. I put on a fitted, short, black dress and simple black flats. I accessorize with a crystal necklace and diamond earrings. I pull my hair into a high pony tail then curl it ever so perfectly. I do my makeup then wake up Blaire.

"Mommy it's to early!" Blaire moans stretching across her bed.

"Baby we are going to see grandma today." I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"What's grandma?" she asks and sits on her bed next to me. What am I supposed to tell her?

"Blaire, grandma is my mommy." I say slightly smiling.

"You had a mommy?" Blaire asks confused. I laugh.

"Yes baby girl I did have a mommy. And she loves you very much." I giggle then kiss her cheek. I go o her closet and pick out an outfit.

I pick out a turquoise dress and black shoes. I pull a tall stool over to her changing table and plug in the curling iron. I curl her hair then do a waterfall braid in her hair. I clip the braid with a small black bow. I pick her up and go into my room.

"You look nice." I say walking over to Cameron and kissing his cheek. He takes Blaire from me. "You two are matching." I laugh and grab a turquoise bracelet from my jewelry.

"We're all matching!" Blaire says and we all laugh. Cameron was wearing a turquoise button down, fitted,black dress pants and his black vans. We all went down stairs and out the door. I was ready. I was so ready. I couldn't wait. I wanted to see my mom.

*CAMERON POV*

We arrived at the cemetery early in the morning. We parked our car and walked through the yard looking at all the graves. Blaire held my hand tightly as we walked through rows and rows of graves. Finally we got to the grave. It read:

нeaтнer мendeѕ

1965-2014

нer ѕтrengтн ĸepт υѕ нere

Jessa kneeled down next to it and touched the grave. There was a note taped on the grave with multiple peices of tape. Jessa read it aloud.

"'Dear Jessa and Shawn,

It has been years since I saw you last. Jessa you were 7 and Shawn you were 6. I miss you two more than anything in the world. I also miss your father dearly. I hope he is taking great care of you kids. I love you with all my heart. You are amazing kids and I believe you will go far in life. I don't know when I will see you next, but I promise it will be soon. I have been fighting for you. I need you to stay strong, as will I. I must go, but always remember the bond we had before I got departed. I miss you and love you. Don't forget that.

Love,

Mom'"

*JESSA POV*

We were silent. I look at Cameron and he kneeled down next to me and we hugged. Blaire touched the note. "Was this grandma?" she asked ripping the note off the grave and handing it to me. I nodded and picked her up. "Then why are you crying? You love her." I kissed her forehead.

"Yes baby I do love her. She was such a great fighter." I looked up at the sky and smiled.

"I love you mom." I mouthed to the sky. Out of no where it started to pour rain. I smiled at Cameron and we slowly walked back to the car. We needed to soak up all the love that my mom was giving me.