chapter 5✥

I looked at Matts phone again. Is that Sophia Weber?? The girl I had a kid with when I was 16? Oh no. All I remember was when she told me she was having a baby. I remember telling her I couldn't handle it and I ran off. That's all I remember. I pretty much have 2 kids, but Jessa doesn't know, and I don't plan on her finding out.

Ever since Sophia gave birth I had always been curious to what my child looked like. Was it a boy or girl? Did it have brown or blonde hair? Was it tall or short? Was it big or small? The questions haunt me. That is why I didn't feel good when Blaire was born. I was thinking of how horrible it must've been for Sophia. She was probably in the room alone in pain. I wasn't there for her.

We got off the plane and we waited for our ride to come. "Jessa can I please talk to you?" I said giving putting Blaire down with Lola and Logan. She nodded and I walked over to a corner.

"Cam...?" she asked worried. "What did you do?"

"It was before I knew you. Let me just tell you that when I was 16 I was a dad and ya I still am. I have two kids but I don't know one. Please I know your going to leave me. I know your upset. I know you hate me. Just Sophia, the girl who is the mother of my kid, is coming and if we bumped into each other I didn't want you-" I got cut off by her kiss.

"Cameron calm down." she said smiling. "I'm not mad at you. I'm really glad that she is coming." She kissed me again. "I love you."

I kissed her back and we walked to the rest of the boys and hopped into a bus that brought us to a hotel. Finally. It was late, so I put Blaire to bed then Jessa and I got in next to her on the King Size bed and we fell asleep. I feel so good with Jessa. She understands.

---------------~~~----------

Sorry for the short chapter! Its Halloween so I'm pretty tired. I just wanted to update so you wouldn't feel neglected since its been a little while.

Just so y'all know, Maddie and Bella will be in the next chapter so don't worry! All boys are available for dating except Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Shawn and Dillon!! Happy Halloween!

keep reading! xoxo-lucky