chapter 2✥

*JESSA POV*

I wake up and get ready for work. I do my morning rituals then get dressed in a pair of jeans, a white t- shirt and white flats. I go into Blaire's room and wake her up for daycare. Cameron already left for work an hour ago. Blaire wakes up slowly and quietly. She hugs me and yawns.

"Sweet heart lets go get you some breakfast." I say picking her up and kissing her cheek. I place her on the counter and she points to what she wants. I grab the cereal and the milk. I poured the cereal and milk in the bowl and handed her a spoon. She sat at the kitchen table and watched Disney Jr. on my iPad.

When she finishes, we go upstairs and pick out an outfit for her to wear. I dress her in a blue shirt with a butterfly on it and pair of pink shorts. It's August 30th. Blaire grabs one of her stuffed animals and grabs my hand. We walk down the sidewalk to the daycare. She gives me a squeeze. "Have a great day beautiful!" I say as we rub noses. It was our thing. She walked in and saw Lola. I saw Emery.

"Hey!" I said walking out of the doors next to her.

"Hey! This morning was so stressful." she says looking through her purse for something.

"Aw why?" I ask as we keep walking.

"Logan wouldn't leave unless Shawn brought him." she explained. "He whined the whole way. Two kids is way harder than 1." she laughed.

"Haha I bet." I said as we approached my house. "I'll see ya." I said giving her a quick hug then jumping in the car.

*CAMERON POV*

"Hey Shawn what do you think of this?" I ask handing him a lyric. He nods his head and smiles.

"Nice man." he responds. He plays the lyrics on his guitar and sings them. "Dude your amazing." he says handing me the paper. "Lets keep writing!"

After a few hours of writing, it's 4:30. Shawn stays at the studio while I go to pick up Blaire at daycare.

I arrive at the daycare center and walk in. I see Blaire and she looks at me and lights up. "Hi Daddy!" she says still playing a game. I walk over and sit next to her. I grab her and she giggles.

"Lets go home baby." I say as I put her down and grab her hand. She says goodbye to Lola and Logan. I load Blaire in her car seat and it takes 2 minutes to get home. I park and unbuckle Blaire. She rushes inside and I grab some of my work stuff. I walk in and Jessa is at the desk grading papers. "Hey Jess." I say kissing her cheek.

"Hey babe." she says half smiling. She looks scared.

"Blaire why don't you go play in your room." I say and she skips to her room upstairs. Jessa starts to cry. I pick her up bridal style and sit her on the couch and I sit next to her.

"Baby don't cry. What's wrong?" I ask rubbing her back.

"Cam, I'm...I'm." she pauses.