chapter 17✥

*CAMERONS POV*

We have settled into our home for about a week now and it's been great. It is so nice to have a new place and to start new memories. With Christmas in a week, spending time here with the best two people on the planet is almost a dream.

"Cameron I'm going out to go get some things for Christmas." Jessa said grabbing her sweatshirt and her purse from the counter. By "things" she meant gifts for Blaire.

"Ok, call me when you get there." I say kissing her and letting her travel to the mall.

I went down to the basement to find Blaire laying on the couch watching TV.

"I see you figured out how to use the TV." I laugh as I sit next to her.

"Watch with me." she said cuddling next to me.

We sat for a while watching one of her silly shows but I liked it because I was with Blaire and watching her enjoy something brings me so much happiness.

Blaire eventually fell asleep so I carried her up to her room and tucked her in. I closed the door then walked downstairs to my phone ringing. It was Jessa.

*PHONE CALL*

C- Hello?

J- Hey Cam sorry I didn't call you before, but I got the gifts.

C- Perfect, but why are you calling me? Is something wrong?

J- Well right now I'm in traffic. Apparently there was a huge car crash and it looks like the people were injured.

C- That's terrible. I'm just glad your safe.

J- Just thought I would give you a notice because I'm going to be a little late.

C- Thank you. I'll see you soon?

J- In maybe an hour. Love you.

C- Love you too, be safe!

*END*

*JESSA POV*

I put down my phone and immediately my phone rings again.

*PHONE CALL*

J- Hello...?

?- Jessa this is Emery, sorry I got a number change. Anyway have you heard from Shawn anytime today past 2?

J- No I haven't, why?

E- Oh my gosh he left the house at 2:00 and said he would be back at 5:00 but it's now almost 8:00 and he hasn't answered any of my messages.

J- There is a big traffic jam, he could be behind me or on the other side. Where did he go?

E-I don't know but he went somewhere past your house. Jessa I'm really worried.

J- Don't be, I bet his phone died or something.

E- Or he could've died. He is almost 3 hours late. He wouldn't leave me hanging, he would find a way.

J- Maybe I'll call him. Em I'll see what I can do.

E- Thank you, I just hope he is safe.

J- So do I.

Another Baby Dallas?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें