chapter 14✥

*JESSA POV*

"The other baby Dallas is a..." I completely unfold the paper. "a girl!" I say excitedly and Cameron smiles.

"I'm so happy." I say as I grab Cameron's hand.

"So am I." he says squeezing my hand.

"Yay! Sissy!!!" Blaire said loudly which caused both Cameron and I to laugh.

"Blaire I love you babe." I said, remembering how happy I was to have her.

I couldn't be happier with how everything has been piecing together. I'm getting married in a year, a baby is on the way, I'm happy, Cameron is happy, Blaire is happy. Everything is fantastic and honestly I have never felt as good as I ever felt before.

*CAMERONS POV*

When we got home I sat on the couch and Blaire sat on my lap. "You know I love you a lot Blaire Elizabeth?" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and nodded. Blaire and I had a small bonding time and Jessa called from the kitchen.

"Hey check this out!" she said pointing to her computer. I sat Blaire on my hip as I walked over and saw Jessa was looking at houses.

"Do we really have to move? We have plenty of room." I said sitting down next to her trying to get her to realize what she is getting into.

"I mean I want more kids after this maybe and its a good time for us." she said scrolling through LA homes.

"Jessa this is a lot." I said putting Blaire down looking closely at the houses. "How about that?" I said taking control over the mouse and clicking on a $860,000 home, which is somewhat cheap for LA.

"Cameron it's perfect." she said looking at the list of features.

6 bedrooms
4 full bathrooms
2 1/2 bathrooms
Pool & hot tub
Outdoor kitchen and bar
Large, updated kitchen
Large living and family space
Elevator to all floors
Bar and entertainment center in basement
Playroom
Large backyard
Storage space
Rooftop Lounge

"It's a foreclosure. That's why it's pretty cheap. We could put in an offer?" She suggests.

"We weren't even planning on moving. We would have put our house on the market." I say studying ever financial feature of the home.

"I'm willing too." Jess says clicking more buttons.

"If this is what you want. I guess." I say shrugging. "Ill call our agent."

They keep getting shorter. Haha sorry it's midnight where I live and I wanted to whip this up real quick. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to check out my other fan fictions!

xoxo- lucky