chapter 6✥

*JESSA POV*

I woke up the next morning to tropical birds and the sun shining through the blinds. Yep, we were in paradise. Speaking of paradise... I put my phone on the dock and played Jack&Jack's paradise.

"Morning." Cameron says coming behind me unexpectedly. I didn't notice he was out of bed. I turn around.

"Hey Morn-" I gasp. I look down at the beautiful flowers he was holding. "Babe! I love them." I breath in the smell and hug Cameron. "Your the best."

"Your the bestest." He said back. We rubbed noses and decided to head by the pool.

Cam woke up Blaire and I got changed. I wore a strapless hot pink bikini top and black bottoms. I threw on a Cameron Dallas shirt overtop as a cover up. Cameron got dressed in a black bathing suit and wore a shirt over top. Blaire was dressed in a polka dot pink bikini and a Shawn Mendes shirt over top.

We walked down to the pool and met The Mendes', Jack Gilinsky, Taylor, Nash, Hayes and two other girls.

"Hi!" the two girls both said in unison. I waved as they walked over.

"I'm Maddie." one said. "I'm Nash's girlfriend." She smiled and we talked for a little and then the other girl walked over.

"I'm Bella, and I'm Hayes' girlfriend." she explained wrapping her arm around his neck and kissing his cheek. I smile at the young couple as they walk out to the pool. We follow behind, but Camerom seems startled. I look at him confused.

*CAMERONS POV*

I completely forgot about Sophia. I sigh.

"Babe please don't be like this." Jessa moans. "We are in paradise."

"I know, there's just a lot on my-" I pause. I see Matt and a young brunette walking across the main lobby. Behind the girl is a boy who looks around 8 trailing behind. Wait, that's Sophia. Sooo...Thats my son?