†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆†

Start from the beginning

"Phoenix it's not funny! Control your daughter!" Korra slapped my hand away from her face.

"I'm sorry" My mother let out an amused light laugh "She isn't wrong though - you are cute" She said with a smile on her face.

"Stop it!" Korra covered her face, seeing her face all flushed from my mother's comment.

My mother then laughed. It was out of the ordinary for me to see my mother laugh so hard, cause I never seen this side of her. Sure, my father makes jokes here and there, but it doesn't get my mom laughing this much.

"Okay mom, now you're scaring me" I said. She wasn't really scaring me. She was just freaking me out. My mom is a scary vampire and it's very rare for her to show her soft side, even to her own daughter.

"That's good" My mother said in a tone, that I wasn't sure if she was joking or serious.

"Anyways, along with Korra accompanying you at school. She's also gonna help you control your vampire side" She explained, which I wasn't sure how a dragon is gonna help me control my vampire form.

"Why can't you teach me?" I questioned.

"Because Korra wasn't born a dragon. She was cursed" My mother explained, which surprised me "So she basically had to learn how to control this new side of her - and now that's what you gotta do" She finished off.

"Just leave it to me Phoenix!" Korra said determined to help me control my vampire form.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

We decided to go inside after Korra's arrival, as my mom suggested that Korra should bunk with me, despite how big the castle was. She wanted Korra to share a room with me. I disliked the idea, but I had to go with it. Because I can't argue with my mother.

She's scary...

Me and Korra was currently in the family room. My mother had other matters to attend, so she just left us to get to know each other and I still believe that Korra was just a child. Because she was so interested in watching kids shows.

I found it quite funny in how amazed she was when she found out we had a TV and what was it for, only because we were the only monsters in the underworld that even has human stuffs, which it was pretty obvious why we do.

We were currently watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, which Korra found interesting to watch.

"Are you even sure that you are older than me and my mother?" I said, cause I still couldn't believe that this little girl was even close to our age. Because it's like she has a child's mind and that's just how I feel.

"I was here way before you guys were even born" Korra told me, as she went back to concentrating on the show in front of her.

I was curious in what's her backstory and since we're gonna have to be together 'till the day I graduate from the monster academy - then now is a pretty good time.

"Well, why don't you tell me more about yourself" I told her "Since we are gonna be together for quite awhile" I added, cause she's basically gonna be sticking to me like glue. Because of my parents orders.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt" Korra said, as she joined me at the couch - taking one cookie from the table that my mom made, but then regretted it - once she took a bite into it.

"What kind of food is this?!" I had to laugh at her reaction, cause it was so funny, but also - she was lucky that my mother wasn't in the room or else..well, I don't even wanna talk about it.