†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙†

Chapter Six - Oh, how I tend to get into more trouble.

•°•°•

As expected once I finally arrived home. My mother wasn't to happy - my father wasn't home, cause he had to go visit his pack, seeing how they were having problems.

So, it was just me, Korra and my scary mother.

"Didn't I say, you're not allowed to go far from the castle" My mother crossed her arms, looking at me with such disappointment.

"I know mother, I'm sorry" I wasn't sure what else to say.

"You're lucky you're leaving tomorrow, cause if you weren't - I would've let you double your training till the next day" I knew she was serious, cause it happened before and it was horrible.

"Sorry.." I apologized once again, not even looking at her this time.

I heard my mother sigh in frustration "You're just lucky that you didn't encounter any monsters that'll potentially harm you" She said, relieved that - that wasn't the case.

Actually I did.. I absentmindedly thought - then quickly realized that my mother was able to hear me.

"Who? Or what? I should ask" My mother asked in response to hearing my thoughts.

There's no turning back now.

I sighed "It was actually a succubus" I told her "She was in the middle of draining the life force of a boy, who just turned eighteen" I explained to her.

My mother just stayed quiet, as if she was thinking of something.

"Did you get her name? See how she looks?" She asked, which got me wondering if she knew something about this whole thing.

"She looked about my age and I did catch her name, it was Venus".

The mention of Venus, looked like my mother was familiar with it, which got me even more confused and curious, cause I know I never met any Venus in my life.

"Do you know her?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not her, but her mother" My mother told me "Your grandmother told me when we went to visit that there has been cases of boys missing on their birthday - preferably when they turned eighteeen" She explained "They were all found at the same spot - near the boarder that seperates the human world from the underworld" She then continued "Now that I know who's behind it. I'm sure Venus' mother would put a stop to it" She finished off.

"So, what are you gonna do?".

"Easy, I know she manage to drain some of your energy - and a succubus always finishes what they started".

At this point, my mother looked like she was gonna kill someone. She had that smirk on her face, that never fails to give me the chills.

"Now go upstairs to Korra and I'll call you when our guest arrives - which won't be that long" was all my mother said. I didn't even wanna know what she was up to.

I just watched my mother disappear from sight, as I just did what she told me to do and go upstairs into my room, knowing Korra will be in there.