†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆†

Chapter Three - Meeting my babysitter?

•°•°•

It was the next day and the day I'll be officially meeting the person that'll be attending school with me - well, watching over me.

I was quite curious in what kind of person they'll be or should I say, what kind of species will they be;I mean my mother said it was one of her friends. So I'm sure it might be a vampire, but then again.. She said they'll be attending school with me, which doesn't make sense that my mother will be friends with someone my age.

I was currently outside, only because my mother told me that I should wait for her arrival - and yes, it was a "she" I knew that much on who will be tagging along with me to the academy that I was shortly gonna attend, which was like in a couple of days from now and my parents thought it'll be a good idea - so that, I can get to know my "babysitter" a little.

I was starting to get tired waiting up. It was both from the duel I had yesterday with my mother and also the nonstop training I had to go through.

Once I was about to dose off to sleep. I felt a strong wind brush against my skin, which caused me to open my eyes and that's when I noticed something flying in the sky.

As it neared I noticed that it was a white dragon. I was confused in why was a dragon flying near this part of the underworld, cause dragons are usually spotted far from where I lived - not like I've seen any in person - this was actually my first time seeing a dragon up close.

"That's her" I heard my mother say, which startled me, cause I didn't know she was standing right next to me the whole time.

"A dragon?" I was still confused.

"Her name is Korra" My mother said, as we watched the dragon land in front of us, with the strong breeze from it's wings almost knocking us off our feets - well mine though.

When the dragon landed on the ground in front of us. I was surprised to see it transform into a little girl, her hair was long and white as snow, just like the color of the dragon that she once was.

When the girl noticed my mom, her eyes lit up.

"Phoenix!" The little girl ran towards my mother and jumped on her, giving her a big tight hug.

"This is the person that's gonna watch me?" Now I was more confused. This girl looked like she could be my little sister.

"Yes, Korra is gonna be the one watching over you for me and your father".

"But she's just a little girl? " I really didn't understand anything right now.

"Hey, I'm older than I look!" Korra looked offended with her crossing her arms.

"Sure you are" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"I'm older than you and your mother combined!" Korra stated. I have to admit. She honestly looked cute with her puffy cheeks.

"Aww~ you're so adorable~" I teased, cooing at her like she was a widdle baby, as I pinched her cheek.

I was surprised to hear an amused laugh come from my mother, which made Korra even more flustered.