†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏†

Chapter Seven - Saying goodbye for awhile.

•°•°•

It was finally the day that I'll be officially leaving the castle that I was born and raised in.

I found it a bit surreal that this was really the day, I'll be leaving everything behind - just until I'm able to visit, of course.

I looked at my room for the last time before joining everyone downstairs.

As I was nearing the bottom of the stairs. It looked like my father was the only one trying to hold back his tears - while my mother in the other hand, looked like she was holding herself up pretty well;I mean she is good at masking her true emotions - unlike my father, who broke into tears once I reached the bottom.

"Dad c'mon, you act like I'm gonna be away forever" I was little embarrassed, cause he was literally holding onto me in front of Korra, who looked like she wanted to laugh her ass off.

"I know. It's just that my princess is finally.." My father sniffled, trying to stop himself from crying, but failed.

"Honey, we'll see our baby soon" My mother rubbed my father's back to comfort him. He was such a softy for a big guy and I'm sure that's one of the things that my mother liked about him - that he wasn't ashamed or embarrassed to show his true emotions - unlike some guys, who cared more about their dignity or stuff like that, which I honestly didn't get at all.

Everyone was able to cry, it didn't necessarily mean that you're weak. It was more of the opposite, I should say - at least, to me that's what it was.

"Okay, I'm good" My father took a deep breathe, as he finally was able to hold back his tears "I'm going to miss you princess" He said, giving me a warm hug.

"I'm going to miss you too dad" I said back, hugging him a bit tightly and then quickly went over to hug my mother.

"You better be on your best behavior, you hear me?" I heard my mother say, I knew she was smiling from the tone of her voice, as I felt her wrap her arms around me.

"Will do" I said against her chest. It felt like it was my turn to cry, but I tried not to let it show.

"I'm gonna miss you baby" My mother whispered in my ear, holding me close.

"I'm going to miss you too mom".

Once we got the horse carriage all packed up. I was now on my way to the academy.

I finally let the tears fall, once I wasn't able to see my parents faces through the window.

I felt Korra squeeze my hand, reminding me that I wasn't alone in this journey of mine - which it felt good knowing that.

I just gave her a weak smile, feeling Korra hold me all the way to the academy.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

"Welcome to Monster academy" The driver of the carriage said out loud, causing Korra and I to wake up from our nap, since it was a pretty long trip, that we dosed off without knowing.

We both looked out the window out of curiosity. My eyes lit up, seeing how big the academy was. It was twice as big as my own castle.