†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆†

Chapter Twelve - Getting sorted at the Dorms.

•°•°•

After a long day of attending multiple classes, me and Korra were on our way to the dorm rooms.

I wasn't surprised to hear that we were indeed bunking together, cause we were both new to the academy.

But I was surprised that Aleia's room was right across from ours - the only thing, I didn't like and wasn't surprised by - was that her sister Venus was bunking with her.

"I think uncle is seriously trying to torture the sh*t out of me - first, he puts us in the same classes and next he decides to put the mutt right across from us" Venus said all annoyed, as she went into her room, slamming the door behind her.

"Don't worry, she'll come around" Aleia told me, which I highly doubt that'll even happen.

"I don't know - it seems like she hates my guts" I scratched the back of my neck "Which I don't blame her though" I added, knowing the reason why.

Aleia chuckled "Venus may seem heartless, but she's honestly not - She's sensitive, but doesn't really show it" She explained.

"You sure it's okay for you to tell me that about her?" I was joking, but still..I knew Venus wouldn't like others hearing that about her.

"It's totally fine" She waved her hand "Trust me, she'll come around to you" She said, as she gave me a smile and for some reason - the way she was looking at me, made me blush.

"So, do you want hang out later?" Aleia asked all of a sudden, breaking the silence between us "Just the two of us".

"I feel like you just want me to tell more stories about my mother" I joked.

Aleia chuckled "I honestly don't mind that though" She said, with a slight smile.

"Then sure" I said in response to her question "I don't mind that" I added, returning a smile.

"Sounds good".

"Good" I repeated.

It kind of felt a little awkward or - I'm not so sure how to explain the atmosphere - I just felt.

We just both went into our rooms at the same time.

Once I entered my room, I saw our stuffs were inside, seeing them neatly in the corner.

"Dang, I hate unpacking" I rolled my eyes, going over to my luggage, taking out all my stuffs - and plus, I need to find something to wear - for when I hang out with Aleia.

I felt a smile creep on my face - just by the thought of her.

Aleia.

"What are you smiling about?" Korra said, as she was looking at me weirdly.

"It's nothing" I waved my hand, but Korra wasn't buying none of it.

"You like her don't you" Korra teased with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Like who? I have no idea what you're talking about" I acted clueless, feeling myself blush a little.