†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕†

Chapter Eight - Meeting my mother's biggest fan.

•°•°•

"C'mon Jordyn, let's take you to meet the headmaster" I was caught off guard, feeling Aleia take me by the hand, since I was to busy staring at Venus and her supposed boyfriend - literally making out in front of everyone, which didn't phase Aleia one bit.

"Hey! Wait up for me!" Korra quickly ran by our sides.

"And who may you be?" Aleia asked a bit confused, maybe the headmaster didn't know that my parents added an additional student to attend his school.

"Korra" She said introducing herself "Phoenix gave me the job to watch over her daughter" She explained.

"Oh Korra" Aleia looked as if she now remembered who Korra is "Aren't you Salem's assistant?" I was surprised to hear that she knew who Salem was.

Korra nodded, proudly "Salem and Phoenix are good friends, cause Phoenix was one of her generous clients" She took a pause, like she wasn't supposed to give out that information.

"I mean-".

"Wait, your mother is Phoenix Black - the Phoenix Black - that was one of the top students here at Monster Academy" It was like the realization hit her to late, only to realize she was walking beside Phoenix's daughter herself, me.

"You can't be serious?!" It was quite amusing seeing a stranger, who seemed calm and well put together - fan girl over my own mother.

"Well, it's true" I managed to say, which made Aleia fan girl even more.

"What did my mother do that was so amazing?" I asked, seeing how both my parents never really talked about how they were in school;I mean I knew that's how they met, but not what they were like, when they were my age.

"She never told you?".

I just shook my head in response.

"Well, since we still have time" Aleia looked a little embarrassed at first, knowing that she ain't normally this way, but it seemed like she really looked up to my mother - that really impacted her.

"Your mother - Phoenix Black was one of the top vampires here at the academy. She was one of the first vampire to master all the spells - plus the forbidden ones easily" She started to explained "Although, the forbidden spells weren't allowed to be taught to students. She just got away with it, as the high Minsters here found out a mere vampire was able to master it without being taught by a well-skilled witch - they were simply amazed - they honestly couldn't believe it".

I noticed a smile creep on her face, speaking about all the amazing things my mother had done over her years attending this academy.

"So, that is why your mother has that much affect on me" Aleia said, as she still had a smile on her face "She's my idol. I heard many stories about her from my uncle, who was also one of the top students of this school - that is now his, but he admitted that he wasn't as great as your mother" She finished off.

Wow, who would've thought that my mother was well-known.

I was honestly amazed. I never knew that my mother was indeed this kool!