†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†

Chapter Seventeen - Starting of Break.

•°•°•

Weeks has passed, since I've literally became an experiment to the headmaster.

It's exhausting, which I'm glad that break has finally came around the corner, cause I honestly needed some god dang rest.

Before going back home, I wanted to ask Aleia if she wanted to tag along and have some kind of sleep over at my castle, since I came to find out that she literally lives at the academy.

I was confused as to why, but she just told me that her father was always to busy and for as long as she can remember - her uncle, Viktor was the one that's been watching over her.

So before, it was time to leave the academy for two whole weeks before going back to our studies once again.

I just went to Aleia's room, which I'm glad it was right across. So, I don't really have to make a long trip, cause not only the school was big, but also the dorms - which was separated, for the boys and girls.

I just knocked on the door, expecting Aleia to open it, but no - It was Venus;I mean I shouldn't be surprised, cause they shared the room together.

"What do you want mutt? " Venus crossed her arms and leaned against the doorframe.

I'm seriously getting tired being called that..

"I'm just wondering if Aleia's in, cause I wanted to ask her something" was all I told her.

I just saw Venus roll her eyes, hearing her sigh "Come in and don't touch anything" She said, as if I was a child.

I just walked passed her, seeing Aleia reading a book on her bed.

"Aleia your dog is here" This women, I swear.

Aleia looked up from her book, surprised to see me in her room.

"What's up?" She asked, curious, sitting herself up.

"Well, since I know you don't really go back home for break. I was kind of wondering if you wanna stay at my castle?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck, out of habit "Y'know like a sleep over type of thing, but instead of just a night - but for the whole break" I added.

Aleia thought about it, but before she can give me her answer, Venus gave me hers instead.

"Her answer is no, you're not stealing my sister from me, cause I ain't going home either" She said, as she crawled on top of her bed, hugging her pillow close to her chest.

"To be honest, I don't mind you tagging along either - if that's the case" I said, despite not being completely honest, cause Venus is a pain, but I just gotta deal with it, since I already got used of it here.

"Do you really think I would wanna sleep at your castle? After what you and your mother did" Venus looked against the idea, which wasn't so much surprising.

"Technically, it was your fault. I wasn't the one who goes to the human world to collect pray".

"But you snitched!".

"Well, you followed me home!".

Venus and I just glared at each other, god this women is so stubborn.

'Just let me handle this' I heard Aleia tell me through my thoughts.

I knew that Venus always listens to Aleia and I also knew that - She's the only person that can change this stubborn succubus mind.