†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆†

Chapter Twenty One - Figuring who that voice came from.

°•°•°

It has been weeks since well..for the third time I got my energy drained. I actually got sick when Luke drained my energy, which didn't happened when Venus did so to me.

So, after the whole thing that went down with Luke and Venus, I've just been resting and Korra plus Aleia were the ones taking care of me, which thanks to them I'm all better now.

Today I actually requested to see my mother, since I never told anyone about the voice I heard when I encountered Luke, which it was strange when Venus appeared Luke's energy changed and it felt more of him than the other energy I felt when I heard, the voice.

I only decided to tell my mother than anyone else, since I really didn't wanna make a big problem, plus I know my mother will have more answers, since I was sheltered for a reason. Because I know that there was monsters out there that wanted me dead or to basically just use me for their personal gain, since I was the only hybrid of a vampire and werewolf – which I'll quickly add, we, werewolves, we're not like those ones you see in movies, y'know those furry dog-like creature that stands on two feet. No, we're basically wolves, but bigger than normal ones.

I was actually in my dorm when my mother arrived, hearing a knock at the door. I knew it was her, cause of course her scent.

“You requested me to be here” My mother said once she walked in the room.

“You mind if we talk somewhere else, I feel like there's ears in the walls” I said, since I never really felt like there was any privacy in this academy to begin with.

“We can always go outside the safety of the barrier and I kind of wanna revisit a plac”.

I knew exactly what place my mother was talking about, which we were at the place she created for Christine. She looked like she was deep in memory lane, as she looked around the place.

“Y'know Venus and Aleia know of this place” I told her, as she sat down on a log that was made to work as a chair.

“Oh they found this place” I saw a small smile appear on her face “I actually put a charm on this place where the only people that can find this place was me and Christine, but..” She breathed out “After catching her with Viktor, I took it off” She told me, as she just took in everything around her.

“Why not show her this place?” I asked, since of course it may be to late, but at least she got to see it.

“It doesn't matter – but anyways enough about your mother's past, I'm here for you” My mother went back to the reason why I requested for her, since it looked like she didn't wanna continue talking about her relationship with Christine, which was understandable.

“Well..” I started “You see how you and dad sheltered me from the danger of living in the underworld being a hybrid of two powerful monsters”.

“Did something happened?” My mother just stared at me, as if to spill the beans, which of course I was.

“Well, when I was out with the others, I heard a voice” I told her “And it was through Venus' boyfriend” I started toboyfriend“I know it sounds confusing, but we were playing this game called hunter, and basically it found me before Venus, and for some reason his energy felt different and that's when I heard a voice speaking through him” I explained “and then when Venus arrived, the energy shifted back to being Luke's own” I added.

My mother was quiet, taking everything in before she spoke.

“Do you remember what it told you?”.

“All I can recall is that it said, I finally found you” I told her “Luke actually drained some of my energy too” I added.

“Makes sense, since I heard you were sick” My mother said, as she looked like she was thinking.

“Yeah, but..Venus drank from me before and I didn't get sick at all” I said, seeing how it wasn't the first time my energy was taken from a demon, such as a succubus, but since Luke was a male, then an Incubus.

“Only because you weren't fully under his spell ” My mother started to explain “As you said, you sensed two different energies. So, whomever was controlling Luke at that moment interfered with it;I mean I'm surprised nothing happened to Luke, cause that must've been very draining for an Incubus himself, especially dealing with another energy other than his own” She finished.

“But who would be that person that took control over Luke, who supposedly been looking for me?” I asked curiously, thinking, cause again— there's a lot of monsters after me.

“And how does Luke even know such a person? Or should I say, monster ” I added, even more curious.

“Well, thank you for telling me” My mother said after coming out of her thoughts.

“Of course, I felt like it was much safer discussing it with you instead of anyone” I told her, cause I don't even trust the headmaster.

“Yes, don't tell anyone about this and also don't worry anymore about it” My mother pulled me into a hug “Whomever this person is, I won't let them hurt you” She held me tight in her arms, as I could tell by her tone she was ready to kill someone.

After at that moment, my mother just head home and I, back to my dorm, since I didn't have much to do today or had the energy to do anything, cause my mind was flooded of the event that happened with Luke, despite my mother telling me not to worry..

Who is this mysterious person after me?

---

✦- 🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁'🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴 -✦

Yes I'm still updating this book! It's not gonna die just yet..So, I hope whomever is still reading. But yeah, hopefully this chapter is good or okay, just wanted to give something.

But yeah..no need for me to ramble, cause it's a habit..but happy new year! Hope it treats you all well! Stay safe as always!

Thanks for reading..💜

- 💋