†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆†

Chapter Nine - Making friends?

•°•°•

After my visit with the headmaster. I quickly made my way back to Korra - wherever the hell she may be in this big school.

It felt like I've been walking for hours, but in reality - I'm sure it was probably like maybe thirty minutes or less - of me, looking like a lost duck.

"Hey Jordyn!" I heard Korra's voice at the side of me, seeing her sitting on a bench next to Aleia.

Were they sitting there the whole time? And only now they made their appearance..

I walked over to the two, seeing amused looks on their faces, knowing damn well that they were watching me look like a lost idiot.

"Took you long enough to notice" Korra just bursted out in laughter, as I just rolled my eyes, not finding it anywhere near funny.

I knew that Aleia wanted to laugh as well, but she simply just held it together, while Korra was laughing her butt off.

"Why don't we join Venus and the others?" Aleia suggested, just by the mention of Venus' name gave me the chills - and they ain't the good kinds.

"Don't worry, she won't do anything to you as long as I'm around" Aleia assured me, noticing how I felt about her sister Venus - who may I remind you, tried to kill me twice.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

On our way over to Venus, along with her friends.

Aleia just made it her opportunity to show me around campus and the signs that were placed in a few places - so I can easily remember my way around.

It was nice, honestly - just chatting with another fellow vampire - that was close to my age. It was something I never thought I'll be doing - let alone attend an academy - for years as I've been sheltered from everything.

Once we reached Venus. I wasn't surprised seeing her bully a scrawny looking boy, who I knew was a fellow wolf - by now I knew that Venus literally picks on anyone who seemed weak to her.

"Not this again" Aleia facepalmed, as if this was nothing new to her.

As we neared Venus and her friends - Venus was to busy, pushing the boy's head down with her boot, not noticing her sister approach her.

"Lick the floor you little mutt" Before she can push the boy's head further down for his tongue to able to touch the floor - Aleia quickly pulled her off the boy.

"Venus! Leave Jack alone!".

Seeing a look of displeasure on Venus' face, as her friends behind her hold in their laughter, seeing her get scolded by her sister.

As Aleia puts Venus' back in check. I made it my opportunity to help the boy up.

"Thanks" The boy took my hand, as I pulled him up on his feet, seeing him dust himself off.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that".

"Nahh it's nothing" The boy waved his hands "You get used to it, honestly" He said, knowing damn well it wasn't the first time that Venus attacked him.