†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†

Chapter Nineteen - Break time.

°•°•°

Venus and I were standing at our corners, before the match started my mother put a barrier, only because she didn't want anything in the training room to get destroyed. It was big, but who knows - this fight might be like me and my mother's own, where I cracked the wall and the damage was still there.

"The rules are simple, show me what you got and I'll determine who the winner is" My mother explained "The match will start...".

Venus and I just had a stare down, as the room was silent.

"Now!".

As expected Venus was quick to make the first move, but she also summoned her familiar, as she charged towards me.

She summoned a bird. I wasn't sure what kind it was, cause it had two heads and was covered in red flames, but her symbol wasn't on her wrist like my mother's - it was actually on the lower side on her stomach.

"You're gonna die mutt!" I heard Venus say, as she literally came from on top and quickly got me into a lock, as she commanded her familiar to attack me.

"Not a chance!" I quickly just turned into my wolf form in order for me to get out of Venus' lock, as I dodged her familiar, but it didn't stop there, cause it literally looked like Venus' wanted to kill me.

I saw her eyes turn the color of Violet, as she revealed her succubus form. She had horns on her head, as her tail was pointy at the end, as her breast and lower region was covered in a black substance, acting as a underwear or of that sort.

Throughout the duel, I was just avoiding Venus' attacks and it last until she wasn't able to control her familiar anymore, cause I remember her saying that she can't hold it that long.

When her familiar disappeared that's when I decided to counter, only because I know that controlling the familiar alone takes allot out of you, especially when you're new at it.

I leaped in the air and pinned Venus down on the ground, as I growled in her face.

"This ends now!" I told her telepathically, but all she did was laugh.

I was a bit caught off guard when she used her tail to literally wrap around my neck, as she pulled me off her.

I whimpered, as I hit the ground hard. I was a bit surprised that she was even able to do that with her tail.

The match actually lasted longer than I thought it would, with both of us pretty exhausted, but we were still going strong.

I managed to slash Venus with my claws, as my nails digged through her skin and then it hit me - what if that side if me gets triggered?

I was to focused and worried in the other side being triggered that I didn't realize Venus making her next move, which she just hit me hard to the floor, as she started to repeatedly hit me, as she was about to make her final blow-

"That's enough!" My mother frozed Venus' attack in place "I've seen what I wanted" She waved her hand, as she removed the charm from Venus', seeing her reveal her wings, as she had a smirk on her face, looking down at me pretty satisfied that she finally got what she wanted - and I'm not talking about her wings;I mean that's part of it, but sure it's because she finally got a chance to beat me down.