†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†

Chapter Sixteen - Figuring out the vampire side of me.

•°•°•

When the two finally had some closure between them and them being able to catch up a little, cause Christine had other matters to attend.

I decided to bring my mother to my dorm to surprise Korra, knowing that I knew she missed her and I was hoping that Aleia would be with her or at least in her room next door, cause I know she would most definitely would want to meet Phoenix Black herself - Well, she's a Storm now, but y'know what I mean.

As we were making our way to the dorm rooms, my mother just stopped me before we near my room.

"What is it?".

My mother sighed "I know this may sound unfair towards your father, but I would like you to not tell him about Christine" She said, which I didn't quite follow in what she meant by that - and she knew that from the expression I was making.

"And what I mean by that is, your father knows that I still have a bit of love for her - How can I not- when we literally grew up together - She was - and still is - my first ever love" She explained "I just don't want him hearing about it and feeling hurt, since he knows how I still feel about her" She finished off.

"You act like you've kissed her" I noticed my mother stiffen in what I just said - confirming that she did indeed kissed Christine.

Am I allowed to get angry about it?

I mean I don't feel angry or even surprised. Maybe because, it was probably an in-the-moment type of thing - oooor - Maybe because, I knew my mother meant no harm? I don't know.

But what I did know is, that it was just gonna make it worse - if my father were to find out himself.

"Well, your secret is safe with me" I finally said - after thinking about it "But you should still tell him though" I told my mother - my father is a very understanding along with opened minded person. So, I don't think it'll ruin their marriage. Sure, it'll hurt him, but I knew that my parents loved each other enough - that my mother's mistake will be put aside.

"I'll probably get around to it" was all my mother said.

When we neared the door to my room, my mother just stopped with a smile slowly forming on her face.

"I ain't surprised that Viktor gave you me and Christine's room".

By now, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I just smiled at that, knowing that it was like my mother was back in memory lane.

I opened the door to see Korra and Aleia sitting by the bed, chatting, but once the door opened.

Korra's eyes lit up and Aleia looked like she couldn't believe her eyes, seeing her idol herself - standing right in front of her.

"Phoenix! You're here!" Korra quickly got off the bed, running over to her friend and literally jumped on her, hearing my mother chuckle at that.

"Again - you're a child" I teased playfully, with an amused smile on my face, seeing my mother carrying Korra.

"You're just jealous" Korra stuck her tongue out to me.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes, playfully.

I looked over to Aleia who was still frozen in place, probably a bit starstruck - thinking that she'll never have the chance to meet her idol and now she has.