†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚†

Chapter Twenty - Hunter.

°•°•°

We were back at the academy, which we had fun on our break, Venus wasn't as annoying as I thought she would. It was a bit..weird? I don't know seeing her not how she would be around me. It was different, but it was also nice, not having her on my ass twenty four/seven.

We were actually all hanging out, since today we didn't need to do much and being in a school that is big on education, we usually have a bunch of work to do, but I'm surprised the teachers were cutting us some slack on our day back from break.

“Where's Aleia and Korra?” I said under my breath. I couldn't stop bouncing my leg. I still didn't like hanging out with Venus around her friends, only because Venus will occasionally make out with Luke and plus I didn't know the other two much- so I didn't know what to talk about with them.

“Is something bothering you mutt?”.

Again with the mutt.. I rolled my eyes.

“You miss your girlfriend?” Luke teased with an amused smirk on his face.

I actually blushed from that comment and I was trying to hide it, but failed miserably.

“God, my sister seriously needs better taste in the people she likes”.

Wait, does that mean Aleia likes me the way I do? Or.. It literally made me start to think hard on it.

“But anyways baby, let's go somewhere private” Venus hopped off Luke's lap, pulling him along with her to who knows where and what they're gonna do, which I don't wanna know none of it.

“Hey~” I heard Korra's voice from afar, seeing her waving, as she was heading over with Aleia by her side.

Finally..

“Where's Venu- on second thought I don't need to know” Aleia said catching herself, as she sat with us.

“Did you come from the head master's office?” Leo asked, seeing how Aleia will always join us sooner, but she was late this time along with Korra.

“Mhm” Aleia hummed with a nod “He was just talking to me about the games” She said, which now all the attention was on her;I mean I was even curious as well.

“Are we gonna have another one?” Trixie asked a bit excited.

Aleia nodded “He wants me and Jordyn to have a rematch, cause he-”.

“Didn't like Jordyn beating you” Venus was the one that finished off Aleia's sentence, which I was quite surprised to see her back so soon, even the others and without Luke this time.

“Where's Luke?” Leo asked, even if- to me, he didn't quite care where he was. Because well..he a had bit of a crush on Venus, which I don't see why he does.

“Oh, he told me he had important manners to do” Venus rolled her eyes, looking a bit annoyed “Which I don't see what's important than spending time with me” She added, all to full of herself.

Aleia just rolled her eyes at that.

“So, do you know when it'll start?” Trixie asked, both curious and well..excited for another day to be able to duel again, but I guess this time will be real, since I believe the one I attended was only the trial.