†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓†

Chapter Four - A trip to the human world.

•°•°•

Two days has passed.

Tomorrow was the day that I was going to finally see the school that I was going to attend. I would be lying, if I said I wasn't nervous.

I was happy, yes. Ecstatic, really. But I was also scared to leave the place I've been sheltered for as long as I can remember.

I didn't know what it'll be like interacting with monsters my own age - or close to my age for that matter - or even how the academy in general was like.

I was most afraid of being away from my own parents, despite me wanting this day to finally happen. It was honestly still terrifying - to me, at least.

We were currently getting ready to visit my grandparents in the human world, since I'll be leaving tomorrow. I won't be seeing them for quite some time until break.

"You okay?" I heard my mother asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah.." I scratched the back of my neck, out of habit "Just a bit nervous for tomorrow" I sighed, looking down to the ground.

"Baby, you'll do fine" My mother lifted up my chin, making me look at her, as she had a warm smile on her face.

"Thanks mom".

"C'mon let's go join your father" My mother said, wrapping her arm around my shoulders, as we went downstairs to my dad.

"You girls ready?" My father asked, seeing us join him outside with Korra.

"Yes, we're ready" My mother told him with a smile.

"Okay, hop on" My father said, turning into his wolf form.

My mother and Korra got on top of my father, while I stayed on the ground. I had a better idea.

I turned into my wolf form "Wanna race?" I asked my father telepathically.

"Oh, you're so on".

"I hope you better not lose" My mother said, as she heard our thoughts.

"That's not gonna happen".

We'll see about that..

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Once we crossed the boarder that seperates the human world from the underworld - where only the monsters are able to see and cross - if you weren't a monster, you weren't able to activate the portal, unless accompanied by a monster of course.

"Hell yeah! I won!" I started to do my victory dance, once I was back to my normal self.

"No fair! I was carrying your mother!" The last words just slipped out of his mouth, which he knew right away he said the wrong thing.

"Are you implying that I'm fat!" My mother flashed her eyes from her once grayish-blue eyes to the color of blood.

"No, that was no-".