†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏†

Chapter Fourteen - It's happening all over again.

•°•°•

Throughout the tournament. I was amazed, but not the least surprised about the outcomes with Aleia being always on top.

Sure, the other monsters were strong, but it looked like Aleia wasn't even trying her best.

It was clear to me that she wasn't using her full potential, but was holding back. Because this was indeed a practice trial - knowing when it's the real thing, her uncle wouldn't hesitate for her to finish her opponent.

It was Korra's turn to go up against Aleia and I was honestly looking forward to see how it goes down.

I'm only hoping it doesn't end to quick like the others, cause I was indeed next.

I got excited seeing Korra step on the arena, as she was standing across from Aleia.

"Whoo~ Go Korra!" I shouted, cheering her on. I didn't care that I was the only one supporting her - well, even Jack, but obviously he was mainly cheering for the star of the show.

Aleia Thornburg.

Korra looked a bit embarrassed, hearing me cheer her on, she's so cute.

Once the match was about to begin. Korra transform into her dragon form, as she was more than ready to fight.

When the horn sounded, that's when the duel started - with the two not wasting any time to make their move.

I was curious in how Aleia was gonna play this out - seeing how Korra was the only dragon that stepped up to fight Aleia - and I knew that Korra's advantage was flight - so it'll be easier for her to avoid any type of attacks from Aleia - if she made any.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

As I continued to spectate their match. I couldn't keep up. It was clear they were both well-skilled, but only one will be victorious.

I was surprised that their match lasted longer than the others, which I could tell it impressed the headmaster, seeing Korra even managed to land hits on Aleia.

But as it seemed like Korra was on top for the moment. It didn't take that long for Aleia to retaliate, catching Korra off guard, as she simply used one of the spells she learnt - to let Korra seize completely - so she wasn't able to fly and be away from her reach.

Aleia was about to release the final blow by ending the match once again, but the headmaster stopped her.

"That'll be all Aleia" He said, not surprised that his niece was the victory of this match.

Once the match was over, Korra turned back into her human form.

"Everyone give it up for Korra Snow - As she will be included along with the two that passed this trial to the real show".

Everyone applauded as Korra name was cheered amongst the crowd along with Aleia's of course.

"Now for our final participant" The headmaster looked over to me, which it felt like my heart stop, realizing that it was now my turn.