†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆†

Chapter Five - Something I wasn't supposed to see.

•°•°•

Since the time zones were different between the underworld and the human world - by the time we got back. It was still daylight, while in the human world it was already night.

Which made my mother decide that it was the right time for Korra to teach me to control the new side of me.

We were in the backyard, which was big enough for a thousand people or more to camp out back, without being cramped.

"Just listen to Korra and I'll see your progress when I get back" My mother said, leaving me with Korra, while she goes to do more important things.

I just sat my ass on the grass, while waiting for instructions from Korra, but she didn't say anything.

"You okay?" I looked over to her, which she just looked away from me, maybe still a bit sour, cause of what I said in the human world.

I sighed, knowing damn well I have to apologize, or else we're getting no where.

"Look Korra, I'm sorry" I didn't know what else to say, but just that.

"Do you mean it?" Korra's arms were still crossed, as she turned to face me.

"Yes, I mean it" I breathed out.

"Say Korra is my master".

"Korra is my ma- wait what!?" I quickly caught myself before I finished what I was about to say, hearing Korra finally laugh for once.

"You really thought you were gonna trick me".

"You have to say it either way or else I'm not gonna train you".

Was she serious?

"I'm damn right serious" Korra said in response to my thoughts.

"Wait, you can read minds too?!" I was a bit surprised, that a dragon was able to read other's thoughts.

"When you live with a powerful witch - you learn a thing or two" Korra said and added "You'll be surprised in how much Salem has taught me over the decades I've been by her side".

"What's she like?" I asked, gesturing Korra to take a seat next to me, but she seemed hesitant, knowing my mother's orders "I know we have to practice, but can we relaxed for a bit?" I said, cause traveling from the human world to the underworld isn't a short trip.

"I guess that wouldn't hurt" Korra took a sat next to me.

"So? What's she like?" I asked, once more. I was a little curious. Because despite Salem cursing Korra. She still was loyal towards her and I just wanna understand fully, in why.

"Well.." Korra thought for a bit "Don't tell her that I told you, but she's honestly cute" I noticed her blushing by the thought of Salem "She may act all cold when you first meet her, but once you get to know her better - you'll see how sensitive she is" She started with a smile on her face "I have to admit, sometimes she will get- well - aggressive towards me - verbally though - she never did hurt me physically" She explained.