†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏†

Chapter Ten - First day of classes.

•°•°•

I was confused as to where all my classes were - it seemed like the headmaster forgot to give me my schedule, cause as I was walking with Korra - with both of us, not knowing where the hell we were going - a paper magically appeared in our hands.

"You could've sent this earlier" I said mainly to myself, hearing Korra giggle at the side of me.

It was not surprising to see Korra and I having different classes, cause I assume. It just goes by what kind of species you are - and with Korra being a dragon. I'm sure, she had to learn things that were different than I was.

But we did have one class together, which was gym - I guess you can say, cause that's what they call it in the human world - I know we don't have a gym here - so maybe fitness class? Stamina?

"I guess this is where we part ways" Korra said, seeing we had to go to two different classes "You better be on your best behavior or else your mother will kill me" She added, as if she was my mother herself.

I rolled my eyes "Don't worry mom, I will" I teased "See you at lunch?".

"See you then".

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Once I finally arrived for my first class. I was surprise to smell a scent of a human behind the door.

I opened it, noticing that Aleia and Venus were in the same class, as I stepped in.

"And you are?" The woman lifted up her glasses, studying my features.

"Jordyn. Jordyn Storm" I introduced myself "It says here that I'm in this class" I said handing the woman my paper.

She looked over it and noticed that I was indeed in her class, as she handed me back my paper.

"You can sit next to Aleia" She said, seeing an empty seat next to her "Since you're new, she can help you with some of the things we've learned" She told me, as I reluctantly just walked over to where Aleia was - because Venus was seated next to her as well.

"Please tell me that uncle didn't put this mutt in all our classes" Venus as always didn't look to pleased with my presence "Because I can't believe I'm saying this, but I rather be with the low levels than this mutt" She blew on her nails, that she was currently filing.

Aleia rolled her eyes "Just ignore her" She said in a hush tone.

"Y'know I can hear you" Venus glared at her sister, only to get a chuckle out of her.

Since I came into class, the teacher reintroduce herself as Mrs. Blake. She was in charge of teaching the students about humans - about what they are to us and why they were really brought to this world.

As Mrs. Blake explains stuff that I already learned from my mother. I decided to ask Aleia a question, cause I was confused in why this school has a human teacher. Because I know it must be dangerous for her.

"Why is Mrs. Blake teaching here? Isn't it dangerous for her to be around many monsters - who sees her as food" I said in a hush tone.