81 - World within a tree and gold bath on a Jacht

They all cleaned up around the ruins, and carefully wandered in, Grisham was checking with Hyacinth and Chilli if all was good in real-time. Atlantis was, to put it short, a ruined science-fiction-like city with various odd formations in it, which made no sense, but since Bermont was at that moment with them, Feral got plenty of memory kisses which she spread around to others too. Grisham was positively buzzing.

On the outskirts, there were some fish and a few beasts, but the deeper into the city they went, the more empty and desolate it became, till there weren't even any plants growing. A titan named Chronos was sealed in the middle and she had a presence.

Bermont said it was a good idea to turn back about the same time when Chilli said it started to feel iffy and they did and started cleaning up the ocean on the bottom part in a pace no less intense, meeting up with Sloane, Royalty, Mermaids, and Thunderbirds in three more days. They had finished it all up ten days early. Bermont and Thunderbirds switched sides and gave a broad look over the territories in case they missed anything, but it looked like that was it.

And--

"Would you all like to have a party at our place?" Ian asked and no one said 'no' to that, letting Purple take them all to the Police HQ where they all dried themselves, got dressed and went up to let Spencer greet them all with all kinds of meals and snacks not only Layla and Chilli, but all Chilli's kids had helped to prepare.

If sirens were like complete humans with natural human hair colors, Merfolk came in all colors of the rainbow and had some scales growing around their arms, necks and other parts. When they took on more human shapes their hands lost their webbing between fingers and their tails turned into legs, but they didn't lose the scales and their eyes were clearly unhuman with far bigger pupils than humans should have. But they were all attractive, just looked permanently high on something, even if they were not.

Ian had already seen thunderbirds, some of them did have unhuman hair and eye colors, but their pupils and everything else looked fully human. Like Sirens, thunderbirds were also female-only species.

Purple was a helpful guy and lent mental effects resistance artifacts to Elise and Hyacinth, so they weren't bothered one bit by either of the presences. They exchanged introductions during their meal and after it, Ian got up to brew them all some ambrosia (his ice and spice one first) while they all exchanged stories of how it went and what they did - both sides had exciting battles, seemingly close calls, challenging things and all the rest. Kenneth filled him in on memories after he was done brewing.

Even if Sirens and Thunderbirds did not get along in day-to-day life - they got along perfectly well during parties. Even more so when Ambrosia started circulating. They just filled up a barrel artifact straight and fed it to Spencer who got them all drinks in moments right after.

And Ian set to brew the next one right away, due to popular request, this one would be dedicated to Grisham - sweet, soft, fluffy, light, yet with a crispness reminiscent of good quality paper, small and precious - refreshing ambrosia based on cucumber and light fruit juices.

They loved it. And Kenneth filled Ian in on memories again, they kept sharing their adventures and this time Sirens shared the secret of their burning motivation which had Mermaids and Thunderbirds laugh their stomachs into hurting, then praise Bermont for collecting something so amusing; Bermont looked very proud.

Sirens also told that they were helping Ian set up a playground for feral kids and Chilli's kid bunch said they were already done growing the aquarium, they only needed Bermont to expand it and they could fill in the water and set to work. They all agreed to go look at it after they drink a proper mug of the second ambrosia.