Timeskip~

"Ace, since we're early, and we are near Alex's house, why don't we go see if there's anything fishy happening there?" He raised his eyebrows

" something like him and Rosalie?" He asked.

" yeah. So what do you think?"

" of course! Let's go!!" We then left and quickly waited beside Alex's house. We hid behind the trees so he couldn't see us. The door was open, and him and Rosalie were leaving the house, holding hands. We slowly followed them while they were flirting and laughing together. Sadness, angriness, and many other emotions overwhelmed me, but I tried not to show it on my face. Suddenly Rosalie spoke up.

" you know what, I think you should let go of my hand. I don't want y/n to see us and find out that me and you are dating even before she left. I'm pretty sure that she'll be pissed off a lot if she knows" She said. Alex looked at her brown eyes then let go of her hand.

" you're right. Y/n'll be heartbroken. Something else, two days ago, her friend answered her phone and said that she's in the hospital. I don't want things to get worse." So he and Rosalie are dating but doesn't want to hurt me? What kind of logic is that? And Rosalie, how can she do that to me? She knows how much I loved him!

" are you okay?" Ace asked with concern. I tried my best to keep in my tears, and said that I'm fine. I didn't know how I'm gonna meet them, but they have to know that I know.

We took another route to the park. I saw them and tried my best to act normally,

"Hi!" I said. Rosalie ran to me and gave me a hug. How can she be so fake??

" hey" I said, but couldn't make my self be friendly, not to someone so fake.

" hi y/n" Alex said awkwardly. Rosalie let go of me, and Alex gave me a hug but it was short. I could clearly see the glare ace gave it to him.

"Hey. So this is ace, my best friend and my teammate in basketball." I introduced him. Rosalie checked him out, and Ace rolled his eyes.

"Hey" ace said coldly. Alex glared at him and ace glared back.

"Man, why do have to look at me like that?" Alex said. Ace clearly didn't like him. How could he not when he heard what he said over there.

"He's not glaring, stop telling him what to do." I defended him.

" okay I'm sorry" Alex said rudely. We then went to Starbucks, which was on the road in front of the park. Me and Ace brought hot chocolate, and Alex and Rosalie brought what they wanted.

" so how's living in c/n?" Rosalie asked.

" it's good, most of the people are friendly at school, and there are more stuff to do there than here." I answered her.

"So what's going on in u're life? Got a new boyfriend?" After I asked and gave her and Alex the ' I know what's going on' look. Ace smirked, knowing what's gonna happen next. She chocked on her drink, and Alex drank silently. She coughed for about a minute then answered.

" what? Me? Boyfriend? Pfft no. You know that I'm not  in a relationship, or else I would've told you. Right Alex?" Alex nodded.