"If you just... look past the dead thing, you guys are set," Reggie waves me off. "Besides you can do the weird touch stuff and feel each other. He becomes kinda alive then so it's only like, halfway wrong,"

"Anyway.." Alex snickers. "He totally likes you. Trust me, I dated him. I know how he gets when he has a crush,"

"Pause," I stop immediately, my eyes widening at how causally Alex brought that up. "You and Luke?" I repeat, a laugh threatening to spill from my lips. Looking over the railing to get a view of Julie, Flynn, and Luke himself, my eyes flicker between him and Alex a few times. "I would've thought him and Reggie but I can see this too,"

"It was a long time ago, we dated for a couple months before realizing we were better as friends. His main thing was music at the time so it just wasn't working. No big deal," Alex explains nonchalantly. "Point being, Luke is the biggest flirt when it comes to people he's attracted to, which hasn't been many by the way. It's not even voluntary either. Most of the time he doesn't even realize that he does it,"

"You're on the list of people," Reggie clarifies quickly, repositioning himself before pausing. "Do you even like him back?"

"I barely met him," I reply back.

"That's not a no," Reggie hums with a cheeky smile.

"There's no limit when it comes to romance... and anything can happen considering how we're here right now," Alex adds.

"You guys sound like Julie," I snicker, shaking my head. "Earlier she had a whole speech about this soulmates theory and everything,"

"I'll ask her about that later," Alex mumbles, nodding as if he marked it off with a mental note to himself.

"You guys are impossible," I sigh, rolling my eyes and standing up. "Luke and I are friends. Leave it at that, I barley even know the guy,"

"Come back to us in a few weeks," Reggie waves me off carelessly. Not bothering with a response, I shrug him off and ascended from the stairs down to the main floor.

Walking over to the group of three seated on the couch, Luke was sat upside down. His head was at the bottom of the seat but he was the first to spot me heading their way. Quickly scrambling upward, his foot ended up passing through Flynn's lap but she didn't notice considering she couldn't see him. Instead Julie did, following his eyes over to me and smiling once she did so.

"Inds!" Luke claps his hands together excitedly. Shuffling to free up a good amount of space between him and Flynn, he pat the spot for me. "Come, sit. Julie and Flynn have been talking about weird girl stuff,"

"The importance of One Direction isn't weird girl stuff," Julie mocks with an eye roll toward Luke.

"Don't disrespect Louis Tomlinson like that again," Flynn adds, pointing a finger in the opposite direction of Luke as she narrowed her eyes at nothing. Letting out a snicker, Julie softly adjusted her hand to the left so she was facing the correct way. "I knew that,"

"See what I mean?" Luke teases. Humming back, I nod along and take a seat in the empty spot. Plopping myself down, my back hits the couch as I shrink back into the cushions.

"Sorry but I have to agree with Julie and Flynn. It's honestly tragic you didn't get to see One Direction in their prime. Harry Styles is truly a god sent gift," I shrug, biting back a smile as Luke's face drops. With a small groan, he tossed himself down on the couch once more, his head landing down by my mid thigh while his legs hung over the armrest of the seat. Hands running down his face, Luke pouts.

"I'm still not used to that," Flynn whispers, her eyes widened at the sight of Luke now in her visible range. Taking a second, she slowly extends out her pointer finger, going in to touch Luke's uncovered hair from earlier — the bright orange beanie was currently on my head as he insisted — but he softly swatted away her hand. The brief contact of their hands caused Flynn to gasp dramatically.