°issues should be taken slowly°

"What the hell are you saying ?" johnny's voice ringed in the other line while yuta rolled his eyes at the amercian.

"I thought you understood korean !" he answered as johnny scoffed in the other line " Her mother ?!" johnny repeated as yuta nodded " yeah and we don't know what to do !" he said as as johnny was heard calling taeyong .

"We're going to get there right now yuta " taeyong said as yuta hummed as he looked at jiheun who confused at the woman .

he quickly hung up as he went to the living room .

"You grew up " the woman said as jiheun looked so confused " Yes ?" she answered hesitantly as the woman gave one laugh that was too high pitched for the four of them .

"Do you reconnise me Jiheun ?" the woman asked as the girl looked at the boys , asking for help as she thought the woman must be someone from the business she didn't know but got no responce and decided to go with honesty .

"I'm sorry but no " the girl said with a small voice as the woman chuckled " No wonder i left you so small , you were only a baby " the woman said as jiheun frowned " A baby ?" she repeated as the woman nodded her head .

"Yes but we will have time to get back to each other and get to know eachother well after all you are my daughter " the woman said with a sickening smile as jiheun's felt her stomach making a sickening twist .

"I'm your what ...?!" she asked as she looked at the boys who didn't know what to do and looked more panicked than her " Yes yes , i'm your mother " the woman said as she extended her hand to caress jiheun's cheek but was denied as the girl got up brutally and shook her head as tears begun to blur her eyes .

"That's ... that can't be ... that's not..." the girl said as she shook her head not being able to look at the woman's face .

She felt embivalent about it , she didn't know if it was true or not , if she should be happy or not and she decided to get out before anything could escalate .

She turned and went to the door , taking her coat and storming out , yuta , taeil and jungwoo  stayed shocked there at how the woman just straight went to the point and at how she didn't seem unbothered .

"Yuta go after her " taeil said as the boy obeyed and got out following the girl while jungwoo looked at the woman " Miss are you sure you are her mother ?" he asked as the woman made an offended face " Of course i'm sure , how can a mother not reconnise her child " she said as jungwoo and taeil felt their blood boil .

The woman skipped almost 17years of her child and just decided to come in and claim that she was the rightful mother just like that and seeing her child storm out without even following her .

Jungwoo was about to say something but he decided to shut up , this was jiheun's mother and he decided to not get on her bad side .

"Taeyong will get right here and we will discuss this " taeil said as jungwoo nodded while the woman stayed in her place .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Jiheun ?" haechan called as he and mark were about to go in the building where their dorm was .

The girl didn't respond and just passed past him , both mark and haechan looked confused then when they saw yuta get out of the elevator they were sure there was something up .