°Dating scandal°

Jiheun's phone kept ringing and ringing , notifications kept flooding in , she was used to it since a lot of business persons texted her , but today it was not as usual , today her phone couldn't stay in one place 

Jiheun was actually in the dorm right now , she was enjoying the few days the team had before next week , because they would start learning a new dance for the upcoming comeback as they would also start recording , so the members decided to make the best out of it .

She currently was playing with the members some computer games , her and jaehyun and yuta on one team as haechan , johnny and taeil were on another , and them being them , of course they had a bet going in on and the loosers will surely pay .

The phone kept ringing , it didn't stop from vibrating .

"Jiheun why is your phone so noisy ?! " asked jaehyun as he was getting close to where the other team was and maybe to killing haechan .

"I don't know oppa !! focus !! " she said as she looked at the computer trying to spot someone to kill .

Then the phone starting ringing but with a different ringtone , it was for calls , " Pose the game maknae and answer the phone , who is calling anyways !! i swear if it's saseangs again !!! i hope they step on legos !" said jaehyun as jiheun chuckled .

There was hundred of messages from jisung and chenle , but It was jisung who was calling , why would he call ? jisung never used calls unless it was something important . She quicly picked up the phone .

"Finally !!! what took you so long to answer damn it !!! " he said with anger clear in his voice .

"Woah woah there mate ! what is happening ?! " said jiheun as jisung praticlly never got angry at her .

"Did you see the social medias ?!! Damn did you see anything i sent you ?! "he said through the poor phone "No why ?! " said jiheun as she quickly went through the messages finding links to a ton of artict  'NCT Jiheun and Soloist Kim Samuel spotted together near  Mozzi , could it be a new relation ship surfacing ? ' 'NCT Jiheun and Kim Samuel relation ship details !'  jiheun read the title of some of the artict before frowning .

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL ?!" she mid screamed as jaehyun shouted a 'YES' before smiling like a high school girl who got a gift from her crush and turned to jiheun that stood there frowning at her phone .

"Hm everything alright ?" he asked as the girl looked at him with a frown .

"How is it a relationship if i don't even know i am in it !! " she uttered before jaehyun quickly shot his eyes at her , " RELATIONSHIP ???!!!" before he quickly got up and headed to where she was standing .

He took the phone and looked at the articles before looked at her with almost confusion in his face .

"What the-" he didn't finish before they both heard the bell .

They both headed to the door as they found taeyong looking at jisung and chenle who were looking worried and angry .

"What is happening boys ? " taeyong asked as jiheun and jaehyun looked at each other and jisung showed him his phone .

Taeyong took the phone and looked through the content before frowning and mouthing a 'oh no' and looked at the girl .

"Living room EVERYONE !" he shouted before everyone headed there without any delay .

By the time everyone was in the living room , taeyong send that article to their groupchat .

Jiheun looked so confused and frustrated and angry that the members who came in thought that someone touched the vanilla cream cake in the fridge .

"Okay hold up , why is dispatch saying that jiheun is dating someone ? ! " asked haechan as he looked at the article then to the members spotting chenji sitting on the coutch " What are you doing here you two ?!" he asked as the two shot him a stare " Yeah great to see you too hyung".

"And more over , why aren't we aware young lady ?!" asked doyoung as he read the articles titles .

"Oppa i swear i'm not dating anyone !!!" she said to  the members who were looking at her for answers .

" i know baby i know " said taeyong as he quickly called their managers .

"I swear dispatch is so fucking annoying !" said jisung as doyoung flicked his head " Language !"before the younger pouted .

"More important where did they get these pictures ?" said johnny as he looked into the pics .

"This was from a month ago  oppa i remember seeing him in the some restaurent i went in with grandma ! and other than that , we are in the same school !" she said deffending herself .

"And of course dispatch decided getting advantage out of it  !!! ugh " said yuta as he clenched his fists.

"But i'm not dating him , why would they do that then ?" she said as tears perked up in her eyes .

"Okay i talked to the manager , sm is aware and they were about to call but i was faster , they will make a statement that it's only rumors , tomorrow morning  there will be a conference and you will deny the rumors and hopefully this will be under the carpet in some time okay ?" said taeyong as he ended the call with their managers .

"And don't worry this won't affect the team in any way jiheun  , everyone goes through this , dispatch is just annoying , give it time and it will calm down i promice baby sis  " continued taeyong as he hugged the girl who hugged him back .

"But the comments tho " said yuta as he kept scrolling down reading .

" He's right , 60% of the comments are about how you both look cute together "  said johnny as he kept scrolling down while chenle and jisung scoffed quietly " 30% are about how dispatch is life invading , which is so satisfying because the disses sent in an other level , and 10% persent are some immature fans " he continued as the young girl was blushing .

"Eye she's blushing " said haechan as he was determined to make this a whole nex chapter in his '1000 and a way of how to annoy Jung Jiheun'.

"Oh shut up haechan" she said as the older scoffed , "That's oppa for you ! " haechan answered as the girl shook her head  "Nah you lost that when you almost set that kitchen on fire " she said as the latter was ready to jumpon her .

"Okay enough you two , chenle , jisung do you want to stay for the night ? " asked taeyong as the jiheun and haechan were glaring to each other .

"No hyung , we have recording tomorrow early in the morning so we will not stay " said chenle as he got up dragging jisung with him .

"Okay kiddos , good luck for tomorrow and thanks for informing us " said taeyong as he followed them to the door  .

And the day after , eventually Jiheun went to the confernce and denied the rumors as kim samuel did too , and fortunally , the rumors died down after .

notes : 

HI BOOS!! it's update again !!! i missd you so much honestly it's been a hot minute i didn't update this book and i sincerly want to thank y'all for the support , views , comments , votes this book is getting as classic as it may sound , it gives me will to continue writing and i love you all for that <3 please check out my new book , it's a mafia au , ships uncluded , cause hell its what i live for , it's called NCT is IRREGULAR  please check it out , also please stay hafe and sealthy and always be prudent , i fancy you boos <3<3<3<3

_DREAM_