°Crushes & drama°

Jisung , Chenle , jiheun : The ultimate love triangle .

That's how the whole NCT members called them , even tho they knew that the maknaes weren't aware of that 'inside joke' , but all of the other members knew something was going on between those three .

Not only they knew about it , but some of them even bet on it ( WayV did alongside taeil and jungwoo ).

But can you blame them tho ? Chenle and jiheun radiated soft fluffy couple , those couples that have the same likings and love to cuddle , while jisung and jiheun were the powerful couple , those couple that are in totally opposite ends of a spectrum but together they are like puzzle pieces , fitting right into eachother . 

Jiheun herself never really noticed their feelings toward her , and we're not even talking about her's , she never thought thatmaybe she had a crush on either boys , she always saw it as bestfriends' things , that it was normal to act that way toward your best friend , and never once she thought that maybe it wasn't all about friendship , but maybe feelings were involved .

But everything was fine , everything was normal and no one dared to break the peaceful way of how things were being , they just watched it bloom by itself .

There's no need to confirm the fact that other members were afraid that one of them is going to get hurt by this , if not all of three them , but they knew that that's how life is .

Everything was normal for the girl at least untill both jisung's and chenle's feeling were starting to get too obvious , oblivious for the girl ,  but more obvious for the two of them .

Actually it all started when jiheun and jisung were practicing together .

It wasn't about a comeback dance or something , it was a dance they saw on youtube and wanted to recreate that , hrvy's million ways little dance shot . It was a style both of them weren't so used to , but they wanted to try that anyways .

"But you're doing that wrong ji " said jiheun as again jisung almost send her to the floor .

"I'm trying !!" he said as they both again positioned themself in the middle of the room "Remember back , front , front , back, back cross arms spin three times lay back and we got it  " said jiheun as jisung nodded .

Jisung was more familiar with locking and popping than any other type of dance , but he always loved to learn new dances , it's either with ten , taeyong , jeno or jiheun .

They gave eachother one other look before jisung gripped into jiheun's wait and hand while she gripped on his foreneck and hand , they begun swaying back and forth in the steps they learned a while ago .

And for the first time they were finally able to make it without mistakes , after so many tries they finally made it , after the lay back , they stayed  there in the same position without budging .

Jisung looked at jiheun's big eyes staring back at him and decided to lean in .

Jiheun noticing jisung leaning in , she froze she didn't know what to do , to push him or just lean in too . She honestly knew that they were only best of friends , but she can't deny that a part in her wanted to see what would happen , a part in her made its presence so noticible that she knew she would feel almost regretfull if she doesn't do it .

But , 

Before anything happened , a phone ringtone came long and loud ringing in the room . Jiheun snapped out of it and got up almost immediatly going forward the phone .

Jisung stayed there , feeling a really bitter feeling , anger and fear mixed together . Anger because someone just had to break their moment , and fear , because he was afraid that it was just a reckless move and maybe their friendship would be destroyed .