°Dreamies' Thang°

"Hyung we are going to the dreamies dorm for a while " Yelled mark from the entrence where he and haechan and jiheun who were wearing their shoes .

They were going to hang out with the other dreamies , It was a month snce they last hang out with them , because of schedule both teams , 127 and dream hadn't been able to hang out a lot , especially the dream members , because haechan , mark and jiheun often had schedule with 127  .

But this week , their schedule wasn't as packed , dreamies had recording , 127 had to attend some shows 

Today especially , the rest of the dream members had an early schedule that concisted of recording for jemin , renjun , chenle , jisung , while jeno was an mc at music bank , then they had the afternoon to them selfs  , while 127 had to attend some shows , taeyong , doyoung and jungwoo went to weekly idol as special mcs , while jaehyun was mc-ing at inkigayo , the rest had no schedule .

"Okay mark i trust you with the dreamies " said taeyong as he came back from SBS just twenty minutes ago , ready to change into some confy clothes and go play video games .

"Don't forget to wear masks and caps if you're going out okay ? " said taeyong before the three nodded their heads , and doyoung came in as he looked at them " And this time , i expect you all here before 9 p.m or i swear to god it's not going to end well " said doyoung as he eyed them who gulped and remembered the last time .

So last time they just happened to come back to the dorms around 11 p.m and on a schedule night , without forgetting that all their phones were on mute , and they didn't answer any call , message or soething like that , the hyung line was about to go search for them when they entered the dorm likenothing happened and that's when they knew it's gonna be a LONG night ahead of them .

"Okay hyung we will be here before 9 " said mark as he was the oldest among the three of them checking time on his phone finding it 16:12  ,  then taeyong and doyoung nodded and went to the kitchen bikkering about how to make noodles , putting the vegetables before or after cooking the noodles .

The three got out and headed to the dreamies dorm , it wasn't that far from the 127 dorm actually , maybe a 20 minutes walk , so they speeded up .

When finally there , haechan took the spare key and opened the door , as the three of them went in and found the other dreamies on the coutch ,wearing sweat pants and hoodies , some with caps , some without it .

 "Hi dudes" said mark in english as the five of them looked up and smiled and got up , doing as hand shakes of their own making .

"Basket ball right ?" said haechan before the others nodded .

"But i mean like we could do another thing for a change right ? " asked mark as the others looked at him " NAH ! " with offended faces .

Basket ball was like a sacred tradition in their team , and no one had the audacity nor the will to question that .

"Okay okay ,  basket ball it is you diabolic creatures  " said mark before lifting his hands in surrounder .

They all smiled at him and they all headed out , closing the door for security , " caps and masks please " said mark as put his own mask and the rest followed him .

°