°no tears left to cry°

She did not go to her grandmother the night before, her neighbor called and she told her that it was alright and that she would be there for her grandmother. Jiheun smiled thanking god that she has some good people around her.

She eventually told said neighbor to not let anybody access her grandmother's room even though she is on the VIP list and that in itself gives enough reassurance. Jiheun is just grateful that she is an idol and she has that much power to protect her grandmother from her supposed mother.

She slept for a whole 12 hours, and when she got woken up by Jaehyun to eat, she almost got into a physical fight with him as she did not want to leave the bed just yet.

"You get up right now to eat, we are not about to go practice when you have not eaten anything for the past 15 hours," Jaehyun said as he took the cover off of her freezing body.

"Make me!" She said back as pulled the cover back, rolling in it like a burrito.

"Jiheun you don't want to see me angry, get up." He says lowly but Jiheun is too lost in her mind to even care anymore. She was being childish ignoring her member but she needs them to understand, just for this time.

"Oh, ignoring are we huh? You asked for it." Jaehyun grumps and suddenly she is being lifted, with the cover and everything that comes with it.

"Oppa!" The girl is suddenly throwing a fit and Jaehyun doesn't even seem to care as he leads them to the kitchen and puts her down on one of the chairs to eat.

Taeyong came to cook for them and the rest of the 5th-floor members decided that it will be better if they all just ate together and went to practice directly. The leader looked at the two of them with a questioning look and Jaehyun shrugged as he took the chopsticks, "She was being bratty."

"I was not!" The girl glared at him and the older gave her a warning look that she successfully dodged by focusing on the rice in front of her. Jaehyun angry is not a sight somebody wants to see.

They were eating peacefully until a phone rang, Taeyong's specifically, and the rest of the members just continued their food.

"Okay thank you." Taeyong hangs up and sits down again with a laugh. The rest just look at him confused.

"There's no practice, SM got infected by cockroaches," Taeyong says with a laugh, and the rest cackle at that, a win is a win.

"See you woke me up for no reason!" Jiheun glares again at Jaehyun the other groans, "I swear if you don't stop I'm going to scatter legos on the floor tonight." He warns and the girl huffs.

"I'm going to get my phone," The girl gets up and heads to the room.

She gets hold of the phone and goes to her contact. She decided that it would be good if she talks to Jisung and chenle, their friendship shouldn't be tarnished because of their feelings. Therefore she decided that she will confess that she has feelings for jisung.

What she didn't expect is to find a message from jisung inviting her to a cafe down the street to talk. She smiles at that as she answers quickly and the boy quickly answers with a "See you in half an hour."

Completely forgetting about her brunch, she gets ready to see him. Wearing something nicer than usual, and of course, self-picked because most of her clothes are picked by her company's stylist.

"I'm having an unhealthy obsession with this dress." She mumbles with pure love for the clothing item and she fixed her makeup once and for all.

She goes out of the room as the rest of the boys look at her confused, "You look pretty!" Jungwoo says as the rest of the boys agree, Jiheun's cheeks redden a little.