°Schedule°

Debute was something full with responsibility , the whole group was under a tight schedule , promoting , rehearsal , attending shows , with practice above all , and also doing marketting publicities .

The group , especially mark were working really hard , but tiredness was starting to get into them , the 127 team specially , since they were doing a lot of promoting as being the official unit of NCT , but the olders worried about the youngsters , even with the curfew they had , they could easily notice their tiredness , not having any moment of resting correctly as the teenagers they should be .

No need to say that also performing was something they were carefull with , because once on stage , they had to give their best , not only because they were rookies , but also because sm entertainement's pride was in the palms of their hands , but mistakes happens sometimes , sometimes it would be waredrop mistakes , or mics falling , ther then that they all did great on stages , and they even managed to controle those little accidents .

NCT 127 was the unit that mostly had collective schedule , then dream , then u , but even with that the members had individual schedule , for exemple commercials , sponsoring , photoshoots for magasines , and a lot of other stuff .

Jiheun's individual schedule was tight , the poor 14 years old at the time was asked for in a lot of photoshoots , and commercials ...

She did a lt of photoshoots of clothes or cosmetics , mostly skincare product , because she had a clear white skin that sm didn't fail to notice , or edible products as juices and snacks r even ramyens .

But above all ,she was known to be the face of Lind , the chocolate factory .

Sm and lind made a deal where Jiheun would promote the lind chocolate brand , doing commercials and adds , and sm would benefit of the 40% of their incomes .

Jiheun honestly loved doing the lind commercials , not only she gets more known which helps her and the group to gain a solid fanbase, but she got to eat chocolate doing so, and in  every valentine and birhtdays , because the ceo of lind would always send her a box of chocolate as a gift .

And even the members had benefits, since jiheun would always share with them , and no need to say that this whole project opened tohaechan a new door of teasing her , calling her " chocolate girl " or saying " yah you're rich you promote for lind ! " but she really enjoyed anyways .

And other than commercial , she did play for dramas , actually because her grand mther was a fan of dramas , jiheun had the idea to play in a drama , because her mother would be overjoyed if she did .

First she applied for Goblin , playing Ji Eun Takk , she got luckily choosen for the role which made the girl super happy . She quickly got familiar with the caracter and even with the castings , not forgetting she was playing with famous actors who were probably older than her by years , but she didn't fail to be loved by everyone , the producer said that it was such a enjoyment to work with her .

The drama made a bop in korea and even in internationals platforms , whole korea adored the young actress who played the goblin's bride , not to forget that this drama brang NCT  a lot of new fans , and her grand mother was overly joyed , and the whole neightborhood where her grandmother lived bragged about jiheun being on the nationals televisions' programs .

Then after two years , she played in hotel del luna . Hotel del luna didn't fail to bring the producers eyes on jiheun as they demanded her to be on the castings of their new projects , but the young girl's compagny declined them because of lack of time and tight schedule , which was for th eunderaged girl a big problem to handle , the compagny choose her health over th eproject , and declined all the offers .

Hotel del luna made Jiheun gain the tittle of The nation's baby girl , finding her extremly talented , and adorable , she wore the tittle , needless to say that NCT's fanbase grew a lot , fans from dramas found th egroup extremly talented .

Jiheun was able to make new friends during her acting careerer , like Kang Mina , who was a produce consistent and IOI former member , the two girls clicked directly as they begun the shootings , and became close friends throught the period of time , to the point where they talked on kakaotalk everyday , and became bestfriends , which made jiheun happy to have at ast a girl friend among all the boys , don't get her wrong , it's not that she didn't mike their compagny , but the idea of having girl members often crossed her mind , but she knew that she couldn't find better members than her members , they were her familly .

notes :

hi there boos !!!! thank you so much for the 600 reads !!!! i love you all so much , it makes me super happy to know that maybe there's people that enjoy this book , anyways hope you likethe chapter and comment and vote , don't worry , i will be focusing on drama soon , i fancy you <3<3<3

_DREAM_