°I am here°

"Ms. Bae please go back and go rest , i will take care of things i already tired you enough " Jiheun said as the old couple seemed tired and exhausted , after all they were old and it was almost four am right now .

"No honey , i will stay beside her , she was with me through everything and i'm doing same " the old woman answered as jiheun shook her head " Please this is unhealthy and i see that you are tired , go rest a little bit and you can come tomorrow once rested i'm here and i'm not goign anywhere i promice " jiheun argued , there's no way she was going to let the already tired couple in that state .

"You can manage on your own ?" the woman said as jiheun nodded her head , she always had managed " Yes don't worry" she answered as the woman smiled and the couple bid her goodby , but she volunteered to accompagny them to the taxi she had called for them after a nurse cme in and told them she would adjust the perfalgan unit .

AFter the couple went in the taxi she turned around to go back to the room .

After waiting in front of the elevator for too long , it finally opened .

She got there , with some otherpeople it was the moment she actually remembered that she was an idol , and that the risk of her getting reconnised was high because she forgot the damn mask in the room , so she quickly wore the hood up .

"Excuse me miss aren't you the girl from NCT ?" two girls around her age asked as there was a little boy with them , a needle in his hand as he was holding into a moving bare that held a bag of  liquid medicine dripping into a little tube , from what Jiheun had learned in grays anatomy and the many book she read , it was probably gelogine .

"Uhm no you must have mistaken me " jiheun said quietly trying to adjust her voice but the two other girls just squealed "You're totally her !! We are big fans !!! Can we get an autograph ?!" the two girl asked as jiheun sighed , her plan to be discrete sinked with the titanic .

"Thank you so much for being my fans and sure where can i sign ?" she asked as one of them gave her a pan and she signed their phones "Thank you so much ! we admire you work !!" the two girls squealed as jiheun bowed "Thank you , but could you please keep quite about the fact that you saw me here , i just don't want saseangs or reporters spamming a hospital that should be quite for patients " she asked politly as the two girls nodded their head in understandment and luckily they kept quite about it .

Going back to the room , she found the nurse still there , doing her job with another man in a white blouse probably the doctor .

"Are you a relative ?" the doctor asked as she nodded her head "She is my grand mother , is there anything new with her state ?" jiheun asked , taking the cap of , surprising the doctor but he kept a proffessional state .

"Well her heart beats are low but not lower as she got here , she is sleeping right now and her heart rate is fine for now , we need to do more tests about her blood pressure and other important elements that might affect her , did this happen before ? " the doctor asked as jiheun tried to proceed everything .

"No for all i know , i got aware of the situation only hours ago " the girl answered as the docotor nodded his head "After the radio we did to her heart , it seemed like she had that for a time now and extra work made her system loose , it's something that can be cured with medicine and a healthy lifestyle , but if this isn't taken seriously it can take a dangerous turn " the doctor explained "Due to the hymoglobin and white blood cells rate she has right now , her resting is for the best , she will be hospitalised for aweek then she can take a leave , but she have to follow extreme health rules for anything to not worsen ".